Ships PVP is garbage

So along side with PVP on its own, I must say, that ships PVP and ships in Arena is the worst garbage I have ever seen in any mobile game. No matter what ships I am using, underpowered enemy wins in 90% of all matches I do. Horrible, unbalanced cheating AI. Well done on this one, yeah.

Replies

  • TVF
    24942 posts Member
    Cheating, you say.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Waqui
    7620 posts Member
    If AI is stronger than your manual control I'd suggest that you improve your manual control.
  • Iy4oy4s
    1760 posts Member
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.
  • The rng is the worst,
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.
    That's the key, you have to work the pilots as well.
    Officer in Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya, Wat & Negotiator on farm. PM to join us.
  • The worst thing ever?
    You play some good mobile games,
    Or exaggerate.
  • Ultra
    6244 posts Member
    All the top players switch out from meta teams to junk underpowered teams because AI wins 90% of the time!
  • TVF
    24942 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Iy4oy4s
    1760 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.
  • TVF
    24942 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.

    Yes there is. Ship shards are 10% the size of squad shards (2k vs 20k).
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Iy4oy4s
    1760 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.

    Yes there is. Ship shards are 10% the size of squad shards (2k vs 20k).

    Source?
  • TVF
    24942 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.

    Yes there is. Ship shards are 10% the size of squad shards (2k vs 20k).

    Source?

    It's been stated multiple times, I don't recall if any are officially sourced though.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Iy4oy4s
    1760 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.

    Yes there is. Ship shards are 10% the size of squad shards (2k vs 20k).

    Source?

    It's been stated multiple times, I don't recall if any are officially sourced though.

    So if something is stated enough times, it becomes true? Got it.
  • TVF
    24942 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.

    Yes there is. Ship shards are 10% the size of squad shards (2k vs 20k).

    Source?

    It's been stated multiple times, I don't recall if any are officially sourced though.

    So if something is stated enough times, it becomes true? Got it.

    k

    @Kyno I found a post you made where you stated the 20k squad arena number, is that from CG?

    Do you have the 2k ship arena number as well?
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.

    Yes there is. Ship shards are 10% the size of squad shards (2k vs 20k).

    Source?

    It's been stated multiple times, I don't recall if any are officially sourced though.

    So if something is stated enough times, it becomes true? Got it.

    I mean you say that,
    But have you heard otherwise?
    Try the Q&A.
  • Kyno
    25044 posts Moderator
    edited April 20
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.

    Yes there is. Ship shards are 10% the size of squad shards (2k vs 20k).

    Source?

    It's been stated multiple times, I don't recall if any are officially sourced though.

    So if something is stated enough times, it becomes true? Got it.

    k

    @Kyno I found a post you made where you stated the 20k squad arena number, is that from CG?

    Do you have the 2k ship arena number as well?

    The number I remember for ships was 5k, but I really wouldn't say "I know" that to be true.

    Yes the 20k is a CG statement, AFAIK.

    Nope, I was informed that those are not confirmed numbers.

    the 20k is held as the rule for those who work from that discord on hoarding for new accounts. so I trust that one.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • TVF
    24942 posts Member
    Thanks. Either way it's pretty evident ships shards are much smaller.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kinda just looks like you need to work on your manual control, or the fleets you're playing aren't underpowered. What fleet do you have and what fleets do your opponents have? I do agree that the AI is horrible, but in the opposite way the you do. I win around 75% of my fleet battles against better fleets than mine, and the AI is absolutely garbage.
  • Rath_Tarr
    3472 posts Member
    If you check his post history, the OP has been complaining about this for 2 years. :D
  • Waqui wrote: »
    If AI is stronger than your manual control I'd suggest that you improve your manual control.

    Hm, can you read the post I did properly ? Maybe you would answer like total ****.
  • Chiss5618 wrote: »
    Kinda just looks like you need to work on your manual control, or the fleets you're playing aren't underpowered. What fleet do you have and what fleets do your opponents have? I do agree that the AI is horrible, but in the opposite way the you do. I win around 75% of my fleet battles against better fleets than mine, and the AI is absolutely garbage.

    U literally just do fight where I have around 300k power and enemy has 220k. I lost in few sec. He had same ships as I did. My ships were much higher stars than his. Still lost, so yeah, as I said. It's garbage and AI is cheating. I play this game for 2 years, I know how to play manually in every fight.
  • Gifafi
    4891 posts Member
    Azhureus wrote: »
    Chiss5618 wrote: »
    Kinda just looks like you need to work on your manual control, or the fleets you're playing aren't underpowered. What fleet do you have and what fleets do your opponents have? I do agree that the AI is horrible, but in the opposite way the you do. I win around 75% of my fleet battles against better fleets than mine, and the AI is absolutely garbage.

    U literally just do fight where I have around 300k power and enemy has 220k. I lost in few sec. He had same ships as I did. My ships were much higher stars than his. Still lost, so yeah, as I said. It's garbage and AI is cheating. I play this game for 2 years, I know how to play manually in every fight.

    what ships? what stars? what gear level piltos? cap ship? you're facing the same ships but with less stars in a ship arena after playing for 2 years?

    necro too, but w/e, I'm now interested
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    24942 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Cheating, you say.

    Still wondering, four months later, how the AI manages to cheat.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Cheating, you say.

    Still wondering, four months later, how the AI manages to cheat.

    Why are you trying to bring logic to someplace it clearly doesn't belong?
  • TVF
    24942 posts Member
    AM2Rainman wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Cheating, you say.

    Still wondering, four months later, how the AI manages to cheat.

    Why are you trying to bring logic to someplace it clearly doesn't belong?

    tenor.gif?itemid=17696595
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Waqui
    7620 posts Member
    Azhureus wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    If AI is stronger than your manual control I'd suggest that you improve your manual control.

    Hm, can you read the post I did properly ? Maybe you would answer like total ****.

    LOL. If you really feel like answering 4 months later at least make it an intelligent answer.

    From your OP:
    Azhureus wrote: »
    No matter what ships I am using, underpowered enemy wins in 90% of all matches I do.

    So, again:

    If AI is stronger than your manual control I'd suggest that you improve your manual control.



Sign In or Register to comment.