Ships PVP is garbage

Prev1
So along side with PVP on its own, I must say, that ships PVP and ships in Arena is the worst garbage I have ever seen in any mobile game. No matter what ships I am using, underpowered enemy wins in 90% of all matches I do. Horrible, unbalanced cheating AI. Well done on this one, yeah.

Replies

  • TVF
    36860 posts Member
    Options
    Cheating, you say.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    If AI is stronger than your manual control I'd suggest that you improve your manual control.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2950 posts Member
    Options
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.
  • Options
    The rng is the worst,
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.
    That's the key, you have to work the pilots as well.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    The worst thing ever?
    You play some good mobile games,
    Or exaggerate.
  • Ultra
    11613 posts Moderator
    Options
    All the top players switch out from meta teams to junk underpowered teams because AI wins 90% of the time!
  • TVF
    36860 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Iy4oy4s
    2950 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.
  • TVF
    36860 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.

    Yes there is. Ship shards are 10% the size of squad shards (2k vs 20k).
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Iy4oy4s
    2950 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.

    Yes there is. Ship shards are 10% the size of squad shards (2k vs 20k).

    Source?
  • TVF
    36860 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.

    Yes there is. Ship shards are 10% the size of squad shards (2k vs 20k).

    Source?

    It's been stated multiple times, I don't recall if any are officially sourced though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Iy4oy4s
    2950 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.

    Yes there is. Ship shards are 10% the size of squad shards (2k vs 20k).

    Source?

    It's been stated multiple times, I don't recall if any are officially sourced though.

    So if something is stated enough times, it becomes true? Got it.
  • TVF
    36860 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.

    Yes there is. Ship shards are 10% the size of squad shards (2k vs 20k).

    Source?

    It's been stated multiple times, I don't recall if any are officially sourced though.

    So if something is stated enough times, it becomes true? Got it.

    k

    @Kyno I found a post you made where you stated the 20k squad arena number, is that from CG?

    Do you have the 2k ship arena number as well?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.

    Yes there is. Ship shards are 10% the size of squad shards (2k vs 20k).

    Source?

    It's been stated multiple times, I don't recall if any are officially sourced though.

    So if something is stated enough times, it becomes true? Got it.

    I mean you say that,
    But have you heard otherwise?
    Try the Q&A.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I enjoy ships. I just wish that they would match the crystal payout to match the squad arena. You have to spend more resources into ships then just characters, so it should at least be the same payouts.

    Mal says hi.

    There is still more investment overall. Just because two ships dont have a pilot, I still have 5 ships that do have pilots that need stars, levels gear and mods along with starring and upgrading their ships. There is no reason why it SHOULD be less.

    Yes there is. Ship shards are 10% the size of squad shards (2k vs 20k).

    Source?

    It's been stated multiple times, I don't recall if any are officially sourced though.

    So if something is stated enough times, it becomes true? Got it.

    k

    @Kyno I found a post you made where you stated the 20k squad arena number, is that from CG?

    Do you have the 2k ship arena number as well?

    The number I remember for ships was 5k, but I really wouldn't say "I know" that to be true.

    Yes the 20k is a CG statement, AFAIK.

    Nope, I was informed that those are not confirmed numbers.

    the 20k is held as the rule for those who work from that discord on hoarding for new accounts. so I trust that one.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • TVF
    36860 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks. Either way it's pretty evident ships shards are much smaller.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Kinda just looks like you need to work on your manual control, or the fleets you're playing aren't underpowered. What fleet do you have and what fleets do your opponents have? I do agree that the AI is horrible, but in the opposite way the you do. I win around 75% of my fleet battles against better fleets than mine, and the AI is absolutely garbage.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    If you check his post history, the OP has been complaining about this for 2 years. :D
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    If AI is stronger than your manual control I'd suggest that you improve your manual control.

    Hm, can you read the post I did properly ? Maybe you would answer like total ****.
  • Options
    Chiss5618 wrote: »
    Kinda just looks like you need to work on your manual control, or the fleets you're playing aren't underpowered. What fleet do you have and what fleets do your opponents have? I do agree that the AI is horrible, but in the opposite way the you do. I win around 75% of my fleet battles against better fleets than mine, and the AI is absolutely garbage.

    U literally just do fight where I have around 300k power and enemy has 220k. I lost in few sec. He had same ships as I did. My ships were much higher stars than his. Still lost, so yeah, as I said. It's garbage and AI is cheating. I play this game for 2 years, I know how to play manually in every fight.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Azhureus wrote: »
    Chiss5618 wrote: »
    Kinda just looks like you need to work on your manual control, or the fleets you're playing aren't underpowered. What fleet do you have and what fleets do your opponents have? I do agree that the AI is horrible, but in the opposite way the you do. I win around 75% of my fleet battles against better fleets than mine, and the AI is absolutely garbage.

    U literally just do fight where I have around 300k power and enemy has 220k. I lost in few sec. He had same ships as I did. My ships were much higher stars than his. Still lost, so yeah, as I said. It's garbage and AI is cheating. I play this game for 2 years, I know how to play manually in every fight.

    what ships? what stars? what gear level piltos? cap ship? you're facing the same ships but with less stars in a ship arena after playing for 2 years?

    necro too, but w/e, I'm now interested
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36860 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Cheating, you say.

    Still wondering, four months later, how the AI manages to cheat.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Cheating, you say.

    Still wondering, four months later, how the AI manages to cheat.

    Why are you trying to bring logic to someplace it clearly doesn't belong?
  • TVF
    36860 posts Member
    Options
    AM2Rainman wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Cheating, you say.

    Still wondering, four months later, how the AI manages to cheat.

    Why are you trying to bring logic to someplace it clearly doesn't belong?

    tenor.gif?itemid=17696595
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Azhureus wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    If AI is stronger than your manual control I'd suggest that you improve your manual control.

    Hm, can you read the post I did properly ? Maybe you would answer like total ****.

    LOL. If you really feel like answering 4 months later at least make it an intelligent answer.

    From your OP:
    Azhureus wrote: »
    No matter what ships I am using, underpowered enemy wins in 90% of all matches I do.

    So, again:

    If AI is stronger than your manual control I'd suggest that you improve your manual control.



  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/post/quote/227896/

    I find this to be true as well. In Squads there is a certain buffer that you know you could never beat another team- even on auto. For instance, would you expects a gear 10-12 CLS team to ever beat a R7 CLS team with same team comp? This is what happens in ships. Last night- there was I had a G10 GG + Malevolence with a bug squad where the highest was geat 12 total rio through a G7 GK, a G7 bossk / HT a G7 Anakin a G7 fives a G12 sarge and. G7 ashoka. I am over 100 K greater in power and I can’t beat them. Something doesn’t seem right.
  • Options
    Baruch22 wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/post/quote/227896/

    I find this to be true as well. In Squads there is a certain buffer that you know you could never beat another team- even on auto. For instance, would you expects a gear 10-12 CLS team to ever beat a R7 CLS team with same team comp? This is what happens in ships. Last night- there was I had a G10 GG + Malevolence with a bug squad where the highest was geat 12 total rio through a G7 GK, a G7 bossk / HT a G7 Anakin a G7 fives a G12 sarge and. G7 ashoka. I am over 100 K greater in power and I can’t beat them. Something doesn’t seem right.

    Your analogy fell part when your squad example was a higher geared mirror match - then you went for a direct counter with your fleet example.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Baruch22 wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/post/quote/227896/

    I find this to be true as well. In Squads there is a certain buffer that you know you could never beat another team- even on auto. For instance, would you expects a gear 10-12 CLS team to ever beat a R7 CLS team with same team comp? This is what happens in ships. Last night- there was I had a G10 GG + Malevolence with a bug squad where the highest was geat 12 total rio through a G7 GK, a G7 bossk / HT a G7 Anakin a G7 fives a G12 sarge and. G7 ashoka. I am over 100 K greater in power and I can’t beat them. Something doesn’t seem right.

    Yep, today I was sent to hell by basic fleet where enemy didn't even have a single ship on 7* and was 90k less lower. All my ships and characters are 7* with GAT on 6 star ship and G13 Thrawn character. This PvP is just broken. Look at Anhdalt when he play ships, he gets mad pretty often too and he knows what he's doing.
  • TVF
    36860 posts Member
    Options
    Azhureus wrote: »
    Baruch22 wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/post/quote/227896/

    I find this to be true as well. In Squads there is a certain buffer that you know you could never beat another team- even on auto. For instance, would you expects a gear 10-12 CLS team to ever beat a R7 CLS team with same team comp? This is what happens in ships. Last night- there was I had a G10 GG + Malevolence with a bug squad where the highest was geat 12 total rio through a G7 GK, a G7 bossk / HT a G7 Anakin a G7 fives a G12 sarge and. G7 ashoka. I am over 100 K greater in power and I can’t beat them. Something doesn’t seem right.

    Yep, today I was sent to hell by basic fleet where enemy didn't even have a single ship on 7* and was 90k less lower. All my ships and characters are 7* with GAT on 6 star ship and G13 Thrawn character. This PvP is just broken. Look at Anhdalt when he play ships, he gets mad pretty often too and he knows what he's doing.

    Or does he.

    (Hint: He makes money by getting people to watch)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Azhureus wrote: »
    Baruch22 wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/post/quote/227896/

    I find this to be true as well. In Squads there is a certain buffer that you know you could never beat another team- even on auto. For instance, would you expects a gear 10-12 CLS team to ever beat a R7 CLS team with same team comp? This is what happens in ships. Last night- there was I had a G10 GG + Malevolence with a bug squad where the highest was geat 12 total rio through a G7 GK, a G7 bossk / HT a G7 Anakin a G7 fives a G12 sarge and. G7 ashoka. I am over 100 K greater in power and I can’t beat them. Something doesn’t seem right.

    Yep, today I was sent to hell by basic fleet where enemy didn't even have a single ship on 7* and was 90k less lower. All my ships and characters are 7* with GAT on 6 star ship and G13 Thrawn character. This PvP is just broken. Look at Anhdalt when he play ships, he gets mad pretty often too and he knows what he's doing.

    Against a Mal team? If so, sounds about right with GAT.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Sign In or Register to comment.