Squad arena battles

EA sort out your job and improve guys all these inconsistencies are killing the game!!! I'm seriously thinking of dumping the game as you can't seem to provide a balanced game.

I run the following:
6 star sid purple gear
Luminara 5 star purple
Maul 4 star purple
Luke 5 star purple
Asajj 5 star purple

Today in PVP I did six battles and lost all 6. When I say lost I mean completely destroyed. In all cases my first attack was after AI had used between 5-7 attacks....??? My squad on all 6 attacks was down by two or three members before I had a first strike!!! I'm lvl54 and was hitting lvl46-52 members and was getting completely wiped out!!!!

One match of barriss counseller luminara dooku and chew monster killed my Sid and luminara on first wave of attacks! This was a level 49 player with no character over lvl5 stars n no purple gear...

You are spending lots of time working on new characters n content but are completely failing in your jobs to get the basics correct. I've been playing like for just over a month and have spent around 300$ in this game. But until you get the game functioning on a stable correct and constant way I'm not spending a penny more!

This is complete nonsense and Your lack of a balanced functional game is destroying the experience. Stop trying to rinse people of massive amounts of money for new characters and simply make the game work correctly on a constant basis!

In case your wondering I'm still in the same server and have gone from top ten everyday to 51st today. Around me there are level 48 teams everywhere that are frankly impossible to beat! I say again I'm level 54!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Regeneration
    303 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    You need a more evolved team.
    Post edited by Regeneration on
  • lol I was about to say there is a simple answer to this.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • How is that a bad team........? And did u even read the other points or just decide to give a troll answer and think your a smart man...
  • Sunnyred wrote: »
    EA sort out your job and improve guys all these inconsistencies are killing the game!!! I'm seriously thinking of dumping the game as you can't seem to provide a balanced game.

I run the following:
    6 star sid purple gear
    Luminara 5 star purple
    Maul 4 star purple
    Luke 5 star purple
    Asajj 5 star purple

Today in PVP I did six battles and lost all 6. When I say lost I mean completely destroyed. In all cases my first attack was after AI had used between 5-7 attacks....??? My squad on all 6 attacks was down by two or three members before I had a first strike!!! I'm lvl54 and was hitting lvl46-52 members and was getting completely wiped out!!!!

One match of barriss counseller luminara dooku and chew monster killed my Sid and luminara on first wave of attacks! This was a level 49 player with no character over lvl5 stars n no purple gear...

You are spending lots of time working on new characters n content but are completely failing in your jobs to get the basics correct. I've been playing like for just over a month and have spent around 300$ in this game. But until you get the game functioning on a stable correct and constant way I'm not spending a penny more!

This is complete nonsense and Your lack of a balanced functional game is destroying the experience. Stop trying to rinse people of massive amounts of money for new characters and simply make the game work correctly on a constant basis!

In case your wondering I'm still in the same server and have gone from top ten everyday to 51st today. Around me there are level 48 teams everywhere that are frankly impossible to beat! I say again I'm level 54!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm finding the same issue there and on GW. They are getting turn meter and counter no matter who it is and hitting far higher than their rate while my guys are hitting like a sedated Barriss. This morning with Sid as lead agaist me, no matter who I attacked they countered, and not just who I attacked, all 5 toons on the other side it was like a swarm. Just now my 5* JC got out hit by over double by 4* JC, mine has gear 6 the opponent gear 6 max me 52 them 49. 5 Star gear 6 Opress hit Overpopwer at crit 750 something when I've been critting 2500+ with that 90% and over 2k 100%, oh and his 9K HP were taking out by that 4* JC basic and Poggles basic. There seems to be some glitches since this morning.
  • The choice of chars is suspect. Sid's AoE can be dangerous wven in spite of 35 evasion. Lumi is weak. Also, remember a chars leader could be 48, but the rest of chars might be level 56 7 stars.

My guess is that you have not developed anough stars in characters, and are underestimating enemy strength. Also, the enemy might have invested only in rhose chars when using mats, and they may be really very powerful. There's no place to see skills level, but i can tell you I am at 6 in almost all, and they make a huge difference. Maul is weak, and if the enemy is strong can wipe tour sid, lumi and maul in no time.

From tour description, it sounds indeed you son't have enough skills levels (timer helping them is best sign) but also stars of characters. Just 2 more stars will trump you.
  • No offence man but I agree, your team is what's unbalanced, I think asajj is only useful with other night sisters when she is the leader, 4 star maul is way to weak with health to compete in pvp. My opinion is to replace one with another healer, preferably counsler if you have him stared and geared good, and the other with a high health strong attacker. You have a good healer and a good debuffer, you just need some attack strength and someone that can take a lot of hits while still dealing good attack power. That's my opinion, take it as you will.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • I've gone from owning lvl56-58 players on my server to getting destroyed by lvl46 AI players. And your right about the turn meters and counter attacks, today ominous one battle it wasn't until enemy opposition had hit me seven times until my first attack...... How can the devs get the basics so fundamentally wrong? What are they doing all day. I can imagine the scene in the office:

Wall full of complaints list from members. Next to that another wall full of lists of things they know they need to fix. Next to that coffees table with devs eating cake and discussing if on the next character pack they could push us to the 200$ mark!!! Meanwhile the list of broken things gets bigger n the list of complaints is so big its unmanageable even if they employed 10,000 devs!

Guys you have to speak up and hammer home this and other points otherwise they will never fix anything and will just continue to eat cake and discuss if they can offer a one star yoda for 200$
  • Thanks nick n premo for obviously not reading the post! Your comments are not helpful. A lvl 46 clan all 5 star or below consisting of three healers dooku n chewie killed my squad in two turns with my level n all purple gear maxed out special attacks on all characters. Have u ever seen a squad with only one hitter rest healers n a tank destroy a team so massively higher than them. Then your response is your team is unbalanced and not geared up..... You two are professionals please help someone else with your masterful ways and insights!
  • Nicks075 wrote: »
    No offence man but I agree, your team is what's unbalanced, I think asajj is only useful with other night sisters when she is the leader, 4 star maul is way to weak with health to compete in pvp. My opinion is to replace one with another healer, preferably counsler if you have him stared and geared good, and the other with a high health strong attacker. You have a good healer and a good debuffer, you just need some attack strength and someone that can take a lot of hits while still dealing good attack power. That's my opinion, take it as you will.

My team that got hit like his was 5* Sid(lead) 5* Maul, 5* JC, 5* Lum, 4* Lando, and their 4* JC outhit mine 2-3/1 levels lower non epic gear. Something is going wrong today. I posted in the bugs I tried 3 teams to literally the exact same result. None hit over 800, all died from 2 hits no matter the attacker. Did not matter if it was Opress with huge health or Glass Maul. Dead 2 hits by toons lower level, star, and best case same gear as me. I own IG-88 I know his leader ability does not make them get to attack 2-3/1 on me nor does it make Daka a tank and JC at 4* an atom bomb while rendering my team to a firecracker that was wet.
  • Sunnyred wrote: »
    Thanks nick n premo for obviously not reading the post! Your comments are not helpful. A lvl 46 clan all 5 star or below consisting of three healers dooku n chewie killed my squad in two turns with my level n all purple gear maxed out special attacks on all characters. Have u ever seen a squad with only one hitter rest healers n a tank destroy a team so massively higher than them. Then your response is your team is unbalanced and not geared up..... You two are professionals please help someone else with your masterful ways and insights!

I read your post just fine, and premo... What ever the heck that means... For not reading mine. I never said your team is not geared up, I said it's unbalanced. Your ticked off because your horrible at choosing the right setup but instead of taking constructive criticism you bash out at the devs and get even more ticked that no one will start a virtual coup against the devs along with you.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • I would suggest trying a better team comp. Even if someone's power is lower than yours, better team comps that synergize with each other will win.
  • OK your absolutely right, instead of being attacked by offering advice I'll give you what your looking in for. What the heck EA your game stinks!!!! It's soo unbalanced I can't win no matter what I do. I wanna win but since you have no idea how to develop a game I can't, it's all your fault!!!!!
  • Noticed that too. I'm lvl 60 with 7*Lumi,6*Sid,4*Vader,4*Ben,6*sister initiate(4k power alone with all skills/1hit k.o wonder)
    Usually placed at 3-10 in ranking but last 2 days I see huge difference between my damage output and damage i receive as well as turn gain rate. Got pushed down to 30s rank but when i tried to regain ranks against lvls 52-56 I lost all fights within 2 minutes even i have far more power and characters comparing to those guys. Even 2 days ago i was fighting fair fight with 60s*7 and was winning 4/5 times but now i don't even have any chance against much lower levels. Also noticed that fully developed Dooku(without any debuff) with highest possible speed/skill goes as 3rd or sometimes 4th after other team with lower speed (no buffs/no speed leader) already decimated your team.
  • Luke hits hard (I use him) and Sid hits okay. The Luminara and Asajj are mixed and the Maul is really slow.

That said, there is no way possible that your Sid is going after your opponent takes 6 actions. If that is happening, it is a bug. Unless of course your opponents Dooku is stunning your Sid or utilising other stuns.
  • I have just finished first match of the day after yesterday's craziness.

Faced a lvl 44 Barriss leader crew with old daka dooku fives n chewie not a single member over five stars non with purple gear.

Key points :

My Sid without being stunned was unable to get a single attack off ( this is key as must be bugged for this to happen)

There first turn was old daka who had 4 first attacks (4) she killed my 4 star Luke!! Next was oppo dooku he hits my dooku twice not much damage done. Then my turn I hit there dooku with my dooku hardly no damage done. Then oppo dooku counter attacks 4 times on my dooku with his last hit doing 2300 damage points!!!!! How can dooku do 2300 damage points....after 4 attacks...

Next round all oppo attacks non for me at all. Barriss chewie and fives hit and wipe out lumina she's gone instantly!

Next round, I'm now down to Sid and counseller who haven't yet had a hit! I start with counseller I try force push attack on there old daka she dodges it. Then there dooku hits my Sid three times, then there fiv s hits my Sid 3 times! My Sid is blasted away! I'm left with counseller who is immediately stunned by chewie with his bow faster and then is immediately set on stripped naked and I completely destroyed.

These rounds happened 100% as I've just explained. There must be something wrong????
  • Devs can you reply to this thread and explain to me and the rest of the community how events can play out like this? I would be really interested to hear your professional feedback on this, I'm sure also there are lots of other players thinking the same!
  • Lol!!! Why where you hitting the opponents dooko with yours in the first place. If you miss of course, you invited there dooko to proc, and do what dooko is supposed to do.
    Maul is to slow and squishy. Usually take him out first with no effort. Luke has very little armor or Resistance. Luma, is also easy to kill. Simple team make up to defeat.
  • How can forums be full of people trolling.....I mean really kinda of funny tbh. You mentioned maul...why? Was he in this battle...? N u think I would take the time to post this if it was a made up fight? The point of the post is to see if others are experiencing the same as me so the devs can see it n take action. But thanks for your insights they are very helpful.
  • Update for all: devs must have been reading my posts and pushed a button somewhere...

Just had a battle with lvl60 player on my server he's always (usually top player with max heroes)

I had Sid luminara barriss counseller doooooku.
    He had phasma Sid vadar barriss n fett.

I had 6 attacks one after the other and wiped out Sid and luminara with massive critical hits one after another.

He then had to attacks against me before I was allowed another 4 attacks. I completely destroyed his team with all my members standing!

I have attacked this member like 20 times in last few weeks and have always been obliterated and as he is a massive spender that gap has only grown.

Then just now after my moaning about the inconsistency in arena I completely nuke his team.

Hmmmm I hope it continues lol but seriously something needs fixing this shouldn't be the way.