I went against a user that didn't fill all spots in GA. He only put 2 really strong teams. It took me 3+ tries to defeat his teams, while he defeated all of mine in just 1 try. He ended up wining by just a few points
. I don't think that is fair because:
1. I couldn't get any points from the missing battles.
2. I was also robbed of the opportunity of getting any feats completed.
3. The "Clear x Grand Arena Territories" does not add up empty territories where you didn't attack an adversary.
There was an older post by "PherBall
" back in December similar to this one. However, he actually won due to the other player not doing anything, so it was a free win for him. In this case, this player uses it as a strategy. I cannot say that this player is "cheating" as he is just exploiting a weakness in the game, not hacking his way around. So, my suggestions are:
1. Auto-Fill any missing teams so that the roster is always full without giving points (or credit) for those teams. (if I take the time to set my teams and the opposition doesn't, why should they get they also get 730 points if the computer is doing it for them). Now, I could understand if it is 1 max 2 teams, that you would still give them the points (it may have been an honest mistake and missed those) so you could give them those points. But 3+ teams, there shouldn't be any points.
or (what I would prefer
1. If you don't want to do the "Auto-Fill", you should [at least] give the attacking team "credit" for the missing teams on the opposition. I'm not asking anything crazy, just that you apply the same logic as what you are doing when you are playing with an incomplete team, and you give credit for the unused spot(s).
2. Allow these empty territories to count in the "Clear x Grand Arena Territories".
I believe what I'm asking here is something fair for everyone. I've never been a big fan of Mr.Terrific, but I do believe in the whole "Fair Play" mentality.