Did you See Mandalorian S2 Trailer?

Sebek
2368 posts Member
edited April 2020
Its on IGN Youtube Channel
Link:
Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
Post edited by Sebek on

Replies

  • khelzac
    333 posts Member
    You should have posted the link -_-


    LMAO 😂😂
  • CCyrilS
    5536 posts Member
    omg. Lol
  • Gifafi
    5728 posts Member
    looks so good, ty for posting it
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I hope that dialogue at the end isn't actually in the show,, it's essentially GotG Vol 2/Avengers with Baby/Angsty Teen Groot all over again.

    So he's a baby for 50 years and then suddenly a smoking "teenager"?

    Really hope it's fake/bait.
  • Nihion
    3271 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I hope that dialogue at the end isn't actually in the show,, it's essentially GotG Vol 2/Avengers with Baby/Angsty Teen Groot all over again.

    So he's a baby for 50 years and then suddenly a smoking "teenager"?

    Really hope it's fake/bait.
    Lol I thought that it was pretty easy to tell
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I hope that dialogue at the end isn't actually in the show,, it's essentially GotG Vol 2/Avengers with Baby/Angsty Teen Groot all over again.

    So he's a baby for 50 years and then suddenly a smoking "teenager"?

    Really hope it's fake/bait.

    lol 🤦‍♂️
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Gifafi
    5728 posts Member
    I mean...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • You guys saw the Rise of Skywalker, right? I'm not putting anything past Disney anymore. They get zero expectation to handle things well at this point.
  • Nihion
    3271 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    You guys saw the Rise of Skywalker, right? I'm not putting anything past Disney anymore. They get zero expectation to handle things well at this point.

    Okay, some people liked TROS. This wasn’t even close to real...
  • Ultra
    8702 posts Moderator
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    You guys saw the Rise of Skywalker, right? I'm not putting anything past Disney anymore. They get zero expectation to handle things well at this point.
    Do you really think Disney will break that image with drugs, promoting doritos and flipping the bird?
  • TVF
    31405 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    You guys saw the Rise of Skywalker, right? I'm not putting anything past Disney anymore. They get zero expectation to handle things well at this point.

    Nice try lol.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Somehow this thread has become even more funny
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Vendi1983
    4857 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    You guys saw the Rise of Skywalker, right? I'm not putting anything past Disney anymore. They get zero expectation to handle things well at this point.

    Nice try lol.

    I thought so.
  • TVF
    31405 posts Member
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    You guys saw the Rise of Skywalker, right? I'm not putting anything past Disney anymore. They get zero expectation to handle things well at this point.

    Nice try lol.

    I thought so.

    See through you, we can.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vendi1983
    4857 posts Member
    So you still have faith that Disney wont fumble the ball on The Mandalorian? I just set my expectations low, and then I can be pleasantly surprised when things like Season 1 happen.
  • CCyrilS
    5536 posts Member
    Almost impossible to tell who's playing along and who is completely clueless.

    Either way all comments are amazing.
  • TVF
    31405 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    So you still have faith that Disney wont fumble the ball on The Mandalorian? I just set my expectations low, and then I can be pleasantly surprised when things like Season 1 happen.

    Still trying too hard.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
Sign In or Register to comment.