Padme or cls

Hi, I’m a free to play player about to hit level 85. And I’m currently wondering who to go for. I’ve heard great things about both characters. I need to get R2D2 when I hit it and I have a 7 star emperor, thrawn and Vader. And my separatists are around 5 star. Who would be the best to go for.

Padme or cls 51 votes

Padme
82%
DaishiMephisto_styledogwelder79Dwinkelmbehr228Aycee1MoHunterGifafiNova44PeteskeetDirty_Litle_SmugglerZenbreonCunningLinguistTryxaDarthRevan1023NihionJohnLove11thedrjojoJppcRath_Tarr 42 votes
CLS
17%
CombatCommander7Salatious_ScrumLordGrahckRaikoDrMorpheusMrPancakeGuysithlordThrawnEmpressOrganaRunningmadd 9 votes

Replies

• Options
    Padme
    Padme is wayyyy better than CLS
  • Options
    Padme
    Start farming JKA and Ashoka now tho! And get in a guild that does HAAT if you’re not in already so you can get GK.
  • Options
    Padme
    Hate to say Padme. The newer old meta is better to catch up on than the older old meta
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Padme
    I would say CLS because he’s a lot of fun, but definitely Padme. More raid damage, high arena possibilities, and so on. I will add though that you’re gonna need more than just 5 seven stars to actually get her. It takes a ton of gear on the right Separatists.
  • Options
    Padme
    Padme is difficult, CLS you just need to farm all the required characters.
  • Options
    The obvious answer is both, but you might want to think about who you're nearer to and you'll get value out of first
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    Padme
    Lethoiun wrote: »
    Padme is difficult, CLS you just need to farm all the required characters.

I'd dare to disagree here.

It is not only about the toon itself. You have to get the whole line up to make the team work. Padme line up is actually easier to assemble than cls. Sure, Han might be a bit easier to get than GK (dependent on the guild you're in). But a cls team is nothing without Chewie (which is a legendary char for which you need to build a decent bounty hunter lineup). The Padme event on the other hand only requires some mediocre separatists.
  • Options
    CLS
    I say CLS because you seem much closer to him, and he’s not difficult to unlock.

Padme is a bit more of a challenge but she has high utility right now.

Here’s the thing though, assuming RoTJ Luke will be a thing, you probably will need CLS to unlock him. Who knows?
  • Options
    Padme
    Well, this is actually a bit funny. I don't think it is solid evidence that CLS is the better team, but right now my shard's top 50 is all Rey, DR, and GAS. Not a single Padme. However, some buffoon has managed to have a CLS team in this top 50.
    ir5u6eii58jp.png