Jedi Assault battle team

Ltswb1
550 posts Member
edited April 2020
For the assault battle that requires Jedi, I’m trying to come up with a team using toons I’ve already relic’d. Tell me why this team wouldn’t work.
GenSky lead
Ashoka
GK
Anakin
GMYoda. (Or Jolee)

Give me some constructive criticism please. Thanks.

Replies

• Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Low level of protection and health recovery?
  • Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed.. GAS does nothing as a Jedi lead.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    He does something Ashoka is 501st. So they both get %50 cd and boosted offense from enemy buffs. Plus his forced taunt should help keep Ashoka and Yoda protected.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    Plus he’s GR, which would give Ashoka 50% more damage on her special. Granted, GK is too.
  • Options
    I have done it with G12 jkr and bastilla and G13 jolee, yoda and anakin
  • Options
    The issue with a GAS lead is no jedi synergy. The relic levels are just too high for the AI for GAS and Snips to basically solo it alone.
    The composition that has Worked the best so far for many is JKR lead, GMY, Jolee, GAS and GK.

Personally I’ve had no issues doing it with the classic JKR lineup of JKR, Bastilla, Jolee, GK and GMY.
    My GMY, Jolee and GK are all R5. Both JKR and bastilla G12+. The key is loading TM right before round 4 against GG and stun locking him so he can’t get off DeathMark, while also mass buffing the team through GMY. You steal the protection up, then use the event boost, finally his battle meditation. All while locking Grevious down. Once you get past wave 4 the rest is a cake walk.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Last time I tried JKR(R3), GMY(R4), bastilla (g12), Hermit(g11) and GK(R7). And it worked perfectly. No need for Jolee.
  • Options
    Jolee is useless with GAS lead.
    GMY is a must for that event.
    I did it with GMY(L), GAS, Ahsoka, Jolee and Hoda. They are all r7, except Hoda (g12).
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    The issue with a GAS lead is no jedi synergy. The relic levels are just too high for the AI for GAS and Snips to basically solo it alone.
    The composition that has Worked the best so far for many is JKR lead, GMY, Jolee, GAS and GK.

Personally I’ve had no issues doing it with the classic JKR lineup of JKR, Bastilla, Jolee, GK and GMY.
    My GMY, Jolee and GK are all R5. Both JKR and bastilla G12+. The key is loading TM right before round 4 against GG and stun locking him so he can’t get off DeathMark, while also mass buffing the team through GMY. You steal the protection up, then use the event boost, finally his battle meditation. All while locking Grevious down. Once you get past wave 4 the rest is a cake walk.

Is these both working for tier 2 as well?
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Is these both working for tier 2 as well?

Yes, but for T2 it’s VERY dependent on loading TM for yoda and getting those cool downs set up for his combo. To pass the buffs. Also making sure you can stun Grevious or preferably mark him and demolish him.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I gotta ask: you have General Skywalker, but not Jedi Knight Revan?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I gotta ask: you have General Skywalker, but not Jedi Knight Revan?

"relic'd"
    Maybe End Game isn't for you