• SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    ***poof***
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Guys, it’ll be okay, CG will release a $99.99 pack of 25 KAM shards before too long. Pack states it’ll give just 25, but it’ll accidentally add double. :D
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • So what’s the latest on this? Is CG ever gonna make right and take away all those accidentally given double KAM shards?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Jpolson43 wrote: »
    We got double shards last time. I let the second set of shards in my inbox so I couldn't be accused of exploitation.

This level of good boy syndrome is making my stomach turn. Whenever CG is singularly at fault in something like this, taking advantage of it is not the same as exploiting a game bug. Remember it's they who are dumping extra shards in your inbox. Go ahead and take advantage of those shards.

A game exploit is when you yourself find a bug or unintended function in a game that lets you duplicate items or otherwise procure unfair winnings. Getting double awards by effect of you doing literally nothing different is not nearly the same.

Go ahead and enjoy your double shards people. You won't get punished. I just wish my own guild was at the KAM farm stage already.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    ^ Rumor has it there is some exploit, because certain players managed to get double shards twice. Of course CG hasn’t made a single comment on it. Doing the right thing is informing CG that they want to give them back.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Stryder80211
    52 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    I can confirm not receiving double shards from the one guild member who completed the mission last TB. Looks like we're on track for him being the solo guildee with good planning this LS TB too. cjq1cp97xy3d.jpg
  • I can confirm not receiving double shards from the one guild member who completed the mission last TB. Looks like we're on track for him being the solo guildee with good planning this LS TB too. cjq1cp97xy3d.jpg

Dpnt worry relic 15 is around the corner, once you relic all of you're clones to 15 you can just hit auto and go to sleep. You will need get for relic 7 to 10, get2 for relic 10 to 14 and 10000 Crystal's for relic 15 which would double all of ur stats
    Probably not far off
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    ^ Rumor has it

Alright.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dpnt worry relic 15 is around the corner, once you relic all of you're clones to 15 you can just hit auto and go to sleep. You will need get for relic 7 to 10, get2 for relic 10 to 14 and 10000 Crystal's for relic 15 which would double all of ur stats

What's a relic? Do you like my Tusken death squad? The reason I cropped the pic above is I didn't want the forum users to know I don't have Malak or GAS unlocked; I hope they never find out.

If this is a game of resource management, I'm like the person in real life who doesn't reduce, recycle, or compost and thinks the world will give me everything I need without planning ahead.

Also, I'm wondering does it look like the double shard error has been fixed, AND at this time, any extra shards will not removed? That's my guess. If I had Malak, maybe I'd understand the precedent set with the Star Forge error in extra shards. Who can say. I'm just glad I now know the drop rate for the new-to-the-game Y-wing.
  • I'm pleased that people got double KAM shards, because it allowed them to unlock him early and discover that he's of marginal utility. I now don't feel any urgency to chase this character.
  • Dpnt worry relic 15 is around the corner, once you relic all of you're clones to 15 you can just hit auto and go to sleep. You will need get for relic 7 to 10, get2 for relic 10 to 14 and 10000 Crystal's for relic 15 which would double all of ur stats

What's a relic? Do you like my Tusken death squad? The reason I cropped the pic above is I didn't want the forum users to know I don't have Malak or GAS unlocked; I hope they never find out.

Neither do I, it’s nothing to be ashamed about. Neither do lots of players.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • TVF wrote: »
    ^ Rumor has it

Alright.

Give us your take on how the same individuals continued to get double KAM shards?

SnakesOnAPlane
  • BeralCator wrote: »
    I'm pleased that people got double KAM shards, because it allowed them to unlock him early and discover that he's of marginal utility. I now don't feel any urgency to chase this character.

4* woo. Did you even zeta? Show us your GG account.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    ^ Rumor has it

Alright.

Give us your take on how the same individuals continued to get double KAM shards?

I don't spread rumors.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • This thread reminds me of those Twix commercials

2 for me none for you...

CG has remained very silent on this issue maybe because the people who benefit the most are also the people who pay the most to support the game.
  • Anyone remember this thread?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Jpolson43 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Jpolson43 wrote: »
    We got double shards last time. I let the second set of shards in my inbox so I couldn't be accused of exploitation.

Didn’t want to 7* him?

Felt wrong. My integrity wouldn't allow me to enjoy those ill gotten gains.

Integrity matters. Well done.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    Shiftyund wrote: »
    It's not being fixed because the only guilds that are getting them contain whales

I’m in the whaliest whale guild. We’ve had no double shards. That’s why it’s particularly a balance issue. It’s favouritism to allow others to keep them, or to not compensate those who didn’t receive them.

money not make one a whale.

t3j6q9h7oc68.jpeg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Is it threatening the latest meta char Rey? No? Who cares then?
    - CG

When you know the thread got old
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Is it threatening the latest meta char Rey? No? Who cares then?
    - CG

When you know the thread got old

Maybe it will threaten Luke or Palp and they take away everyone's wats

Nah they don't care 2x for all the whales then 1x for everyone else once whales all have 7 star
  • What’s the latest on this, CG?! Are you going to make right on this matter to your players?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Who? There is no need to make right for me. Didn't care abt KAM

Can't be bothered