What’s the point?

So I see negotiator fleets in my shard a lot lately. Most are 6-7 star but lately Ive seen a lot more 5 star coming in and dominating.
This shows how bad fleets are broken. That an all 7 star Akbar fleet loses to a 5 star negotiator fleet just because of a Anakins ship. Seriously. It’s totally unbalanced and 5 star fleets should not be in the top 10 yet they are.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I see no problems with any of those issues. Were you on here complaining when 5* Malaks were dominating 7* JKR squads? It's always been this way.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    you may want to look at your strategy. until the negotiator is 7*, AA fleets can still win a good portion of the time.

This game will always have a meta and it will always shift. This is actually a fairly slow shift compared to others.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Bruh. Malevolence and Negotiator have been around for ages. You're just now noticing they're better than Home One?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Bruh. Malevolence and Negotiator have been around for ages. You're just now noticing they're better than Home One?

They're probably just now starting to pop up at whatever rank he's in.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Have you noticed the same issue facing GK GR with AA-led rebels in Arena/gac?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    therev71 wrote: »
    So I see negotiator fleets in my shard a lot lately. Most are 6-7 star but lately Ive seen a lot more 5 star coming in and dominating.
    This shows how bad fleets are broken. That an all 7 star Akbar fleet loses to a 5 star negotiator fleet just because of a Anakins ship. Seriously. It’s totally unbalanced and 5 star fleets should not be in the top 10 yet they are.

A 5* Negotiator or Malevolence should beat a 7* rebel fleet easily. Did you read Negotiator's kit? Those dazes are put in there to counter HMF. It's intended.