Anakin's Eta-2 Starfighter and Blind

Found something with a Malo vs Nego fight - wondered if this is working as intended or an issue?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1W_7TwGJ1s-8ud5n6AE-d_TAUTSTNlwUd

you'll notice in the video,
- Eta-2 has blind (meaning next attack will miss)
- around time index 0:10, Eta-2 attacks Sunfac and that ship loses protection (using basic)

Checking Eta-2's kit, the basic reads

"Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Target Lock for 2 turns. This attack can't be evaded."

So does that mean blind is being treated as evade? I can understand what is happening - the non evasion mechanic is taking over. But at the ship (sunfac) isn't evading the attack per se (the debuff is on the attacker saying it will miss), is this working as expected?

it doesn't affect much to the outcome, but just curious if this is right.

Thanks
Orko

Replies

• Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    OrkoKylo wrote: »
    So does that mean blind is being treated as evade? I can understand what is happening - the non evasion mechanic is taking over. But at the ship (sunfac) isn't evading the attack per se (the debuff is on the attacker saying it will miss), is this working as expected?

Without having watched the video, that's how I understand it:

The effect description of "blind" says "adding +9999900% dodge chance to TARGET". So it actually triggers an effect on the target and not on the debuffed toon/ship.

Therefore, if the attack description says, evasion/dodge not possible then the attack will land.
  • He used the force?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Blind has no effect on Ani's basic as it always hits. But Blind also doesn't go away after you use his basic (until 2 turns are up). But his AOE will miss everyone under blind, so it's effectively an ability block for him for 2 turns.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m