New player here

Can you help me out ,i've just recently started play and i'm up to lvl 38 ,but i'm not sure if the team i use is good and don't have a clue how to position them ,and if the characters i use are any good , i've been using luke skywalker (farm boy ) ,chewbacka (clone war) ,ashoka tano and aayla securacecaivhghbcf.png
h1ml7qwxsj2v.png

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    it's fine for now, but you will need better characters. get some high powered allies (there's a section/threads here), google Pillars SWGOH, but also know you can take a different route and go Separatists, which gets you to Padme team. glgl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Thanks for your help ,but one more question should i put ahsoka as squad leader instead of Luke
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Chewie has a decent lead too. But Luke or chewie should lead that crew imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Looking at the long-term game play Asoka is the only toon in your current line-up worth being maxed. The others are not competitive at all. So don't invest too much in them. Rather consider building up a faction-based line up like Phoenix or Separatist so you can make more use of the synergies.
  • Antario wrote: »
    Looking at the long-term game play Asoka is the only toon in your current line-up worth being maxed. The others are not competitive at all. So don't invest too much in them. Rather consider building up a faction-based line up like Phoenix or Separatist so you can make more use of the synergies.

Luke farmboy is needed for CLS.
  • Thanks for your help ,but one more question should i put ahsoka as squad leader instead of Luke

Chewie instead, Ahsoka has really bad lead