Spoilers for Mandolorian

Can anyone tell me if the latest Mando marquees events have any spoilers in them?

Im UK based so only up to episode 6 of season 1. (I cannot be bothered with a VPN)

Are there any spoilers? If so, could we either delay the release so we can watch the series.

Also these characters are the most exciting thing in this game for a LONG time.

Replies

• Options
    Can anyone tell me if the latest Mando marquees events have any spoilers in them?

Im UK based so only up to episode 6 of season 1. (I cannot be bothered with a VPN)

Are there any spoilers? If so, could we either delay the release so we can watch the series.

Also these characters are the most exciting thing in this game for a LONG time.

Pretty sure there was nothing in the Dune event, just waves of no-name NPCs like the usual marquee.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    No. None whatsoever. The only thing that could be is the name of her unique, and that's hardly something that will ruin the show. It might even be something we learn when we meet her. I forget.