Need help with character direction

Hello all,

I've been lurking for a bit but now I could really use some advice on what I should be doing. I spent a while leveling up random characters, then decided to buy that $99 pack (really for the money and parts).

But now I've got so many characters, I don't know where to focus. Example, I just got BB-8 and R2-D2 but I don't know if either is worth leveling up for any situation.

Obviously once you get to 80 everything becomes very expensive. So I don't want to start focusing in the wrong places.

Thanks for any advice. I'm attaching what I hope is my swgoh link.

https://swgoh.gg/p/515619161/

DerekJR321

Replies

• My first advice, to help with the Credit shortage. Is to get a decent scoundrel team for the credit heist.

Also focus on teams that are versatile in a lot of areas. A Bastila Shan team is a good start.
  • In terms of long term goals, you’re closest to CLS for a legendary char, and he’s all around good. Padme would be next, and for that I’d start buying Nute shards in the squad store. If you go for padme, which I think will be the better investment, then start farming JKA and buying Asohka shards from cantina store and work your Jedi up to 7 stars to get GMY at 7 stars.
  • Ok so I started the CLS quests and am up to Tier 4 (I think). I started to work on Bastila Shan and am buying up as many Nute Gunray shards as I can. As far as Ahsoka Tano goes, should I be focusing on the young Ahsoka or Fulcrum? I have both.
  • Young Asohka! She goes critical to a padme team!