The Supreme Leader who is not a leader

Prev1
Well it seams in pretty much every game mode Hux lead is more efficient than SLKR lead.
I seriously think CG should change something to that fact (hopefully not nerv Hux lead 😁) because I can’t believe that’s how they planned to see their „Supreme Leader“.

In Addition ... yes i know Game is not following canon ... but ... seriously ... The Kylo, which Leads the whole FO under Hux???

Replies

• Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Everything is according to the film! Have you seen he actually lead anyone in IXth episode? He even went to Exogol alone...
  • He was a poor leader. He was way too obsessed with himself and his own power and his own vengeance. He was still raging about Luke when Luke was at the other end of the Galaxy & completely irrelevant. He ordered fire from all his vehicles on Luke on the salt flats and made the keep firing all their canons until long past any reasonable expectation that they would be useful. Even if Luke hadn't been a force projection, the idea that his physical body might survive the first 5 seconds of laser cannon fire from 30 different vehicles at once ... but die in the next five? That was ridiculous.

He never had the intelligence or broader vision to be a good leader.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    He was a poor leader. He was way too obsessed with himself and his own power and his own vengeance. He was still raging about Luke when Luke was at the other end of the Galaxy & completely irrelevant. He ordered fire from all his vehicles on Luke on the salt flats and made the keep firing all their canons until long past any reasonable expectation that they would be useful. Even if Luke hadn't been a force projection, the idea that his physical body might survive the first 5 seconds of laser cannon fire from 30 different vehicles at once ... but die in the next five? That was ridiculous.

He never had the intelligence or broader vision to be a good leader.

Yes, i agree
    Lasers can't melt mirage Lukes
  • So you all think that poor Leadership comes from the movies ... interesting...
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    I like Kylo's Lead more than Hux. Even for GAC.
  • Steapa95 wrote: »
    So you all think that poor Leadership comes from the movies ... interesting...

That is where we saw SL KR...
    The comics didn’t really do much for him either... still fairly selfish in that...
    Where else could they have gotten good leadership from
  • MasterSeedy
    5035 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    I mean the poor leadership comes from the people who made his abilities,

No-one is saying that CG isn't responsible for the character creation done by CG's designers & programmers.

We're actually reading and responding to the OP, as weird as that sounds. The OP didn't ask, "Which person determined the stats on GL Kylo's leadership. The OP said:
    Game is not following canon ... but ... seriously ... The Kylo, which Leads the whole FO under Hux???

This is a statement about whether canon sources (in this case, the movies) justify making Hux a better leader than Kylo. Those of us who are following along compared canon sources indicating which character's leadership looked better in the source material to the assertion that the in-game leadership of Hux is better. We were trying to figure out whether the game was following canon in making GL Kylo a worse leader, not which person finalized which statistic in SWGOH.

If you understand the argument, that has nothing to do with who did the programming.
    but if you call them out on it, you're comment just disappears

Weird how I can see your comment, then.
    Post edited by MasterSeedy on
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    This is Hux Lead

rwxdk3diaqr7.jpeg
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Randy lead can't beat GAS.... Until you get his ultimate. Then it's way better than Hux.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Kylo lead is fine. If you can't make it work you're doing it wrong.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• So please show us a vid how you beat GAS using Kylo lead.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    There's dozens, probably hundreds, of videos of either legend beating GAS. Are you asking me to Google for you? Because no.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    It’s possible but not consistent. Once gas is alone, he usually can kill the entire Randy team.
  • It’s not even close to consistent. It’s maybe 1 of 10.
    People create vids vs unmoderated opponents to say „Here look how I did it“
    Other people comes to that forum and tell „You just have to google“ without did a single try by there own.

Thats it.

SLKR lead vs GAS = ****.
  • LordDirt
    4986 posts Member
    GAS is nothing against an Ultimate SLKR.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Steapa95
    62 posts Member
    edited April 2020

I mean all u need to beat a relic 7 gas is SLKR lead with wat and SLKR will solo gas on auto, even without ultimate no one else needed just them 2

So do ...

https://youtu.be/AptZU6S3bvs

Did you try the stuff you talk about here?

Or did I press the Auto-Button in a wrong way?

@Its_not_a_moon
    Post edited by Steapa95 on
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Steapa95 wrote: »

I mean all u need to beat a relic 7 gas is SLKR lead with wat and SLKR will solo gas on auto, even without ultimate no one else needed just them 2

So do ...

https://youtu.be/AptZU6S3bvs

Did you try the stuff you talk about here?

Or did I press the Auto-Button in a wrong way?

@Its_not_a_moon

You’ve got the auto button down, but somehow you did in fact manage to screw up the only thing you had to do before pressing it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• And you want to put more replies down like „google it“ „it works“ „you did it wrong“ or just want to give an Single fact or argument?
  • Steapa95 wrote: »
    It’s not even close to consistent. It’s maybe 1 of 10.
    Other people comes to that forum and tell „You just have to google“ without did a single try by there own.

Thats it.

SLKR lead vs GAS = ****.

No even close.
    Or do you have a lot of bad GAS teams in your arena.
  • dalosto147 wrote: »

Thats it.

SLKR lead vs GAS = ****.

No even close.

He doesn’t have SLKR, so I’m not sure where his theory came from.
  • Keep in mind...
    87blap27v8ig.jpeg
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • dalosto147 wrote: »

Thats it.

SLKR lead vs GAS = ****.

No even close.

He doesn’t have SLKR, so I’m not sure where his theory came from.

I‘m sure about that. Typical forum hero.

Found a vid at which a YouTube Hero kills an unmodded Team without showing mods and recommend everything else is doing it wrong.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    And you want to put more replies down like „google it“ „it works“ „you did it wrong“ or just want to give an Single fact or argument?

Honestly I'm usually more than happy to help when someone is struggling, but the fact that you clearly aren't putting in any thought and respond to all comments with hostility pretty much means that no, I'm not going to give you the information you want for the same reason that I don't give my dog a treat when he poops on the carpet. It reinforces bad behavior.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• To which comment exactly I didn’t respond?
  • The Kylo isn’t that great until you put a zeta on it. With zeta, it gives Hux and FOO a bonus 20% to start and your tanks basically taunt all battle. I underestimated it and it cost me a lot of battles.