The Supreme Leader who is not a leader

2Next

Replies

• So you say all I have to do to beat GAS consistently using Kylo lead is to Zeta it?

Sorry ...
  • Steapa95 wrote: »
    Well it seams in pretty much every game mode Hux lead is more efficient than SLKR lead.
    I seriously think CG should change something to that fact (hopefully not nerv Hux lead 😁) because I can’t believe that’s how they planned to see their „Supreme Leader“.

In Addition ... yes i know Game is not following canon ... but ... seriously ... The Kylo, which Leads the whole FO under Hux???

What are you even talking about? Kylo lead is better now after they fixed Hux. The same team will perform better under Kylo lead than under Hux lead, at least for now. Both on offense and defense. People have done enough testing already to show that. Just browse on discord or reddit a bit and you'll find these discussions.
  • Show me a vid how you beat GAS using Kylo lead.
  • In my shard we have 6 GL Rey and 3 GL Kylo (Lead). 2 of the Kylo have the ultimate and are as hard or harder to beat than the Rey’s. They are regularly asked to switch teams in chat. They rarely drop below 10th at any point. The 3rd doesn’t have the ultimate. He climbs fine but gets dropped near the 30s every day. Take from that what you will.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Steapa95 wrote: »
    Show me a vid how you beat GAS using Kylo lead.

If you had just Googled "SLKR beats GAS" you would've had your answer two days ago. Instead you've chosen to whine.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Steapa95
    62 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Guy, please stop answering until you have a fact or an argument.

But ok. One more time I deal with you. As you don’t want to talk about a special thing just posting around it, I can’t argue a special thing, too.

So I put in your Google comment. First result is a Phasma lead video. 2nd vid is about how to counter SLKR as a F2P.

3rd and 4th are SLKR lead vs GAS. At both of them Kylo starts using his 1st Special to stun, gets another turn from Officer or Hux and using his 2nd Special. In both vids GAS goes to his knees at that moment. That fact does not happen to me. Absolutely no enemy GAS goes down to his knees after those 2 turns. That’s why I said again and again „unmodded“ GAS enemies.
    Maybe they are not unmodded. Don’t know. Maybe they are not R7 ... they also don’t Show that fact. But it’s fact that’s not possible to bring the GAS people in my shard to his knees in those 2 turns. Not using full offense mods, not using CC/CD ones. So those vids are not reality for me.

So I’m still looking for someone who is able to beat GAS constantly using Kylo lead BY HIMSELF to talk about. Not the next person who tells everyone it is possible by vids from other Person.

Or maybe at least a person who is able to even link a vid to talk about. It seams also that is to much ...
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    Show me a vid how you beat GAS using Kylo lead.

If you had just Googled "SLKR beats GAS" you would've had your answer two days ago. Instead you've chosen to whine.

But @Jarvind this shows conclusive proof 535 players climb using Hux lead and then switch out Hux for SLKR after they've reached 1st place!

a1tsfis9hk4p.png
    At both of them Kylo starts using his 1st Special to stun, gets another turn from Officer or Hux and using his 2nd Special. In both vids GAS goes to his knees at that moment. That fact does not happen to me.

Just to correct this, it would be more common that SLKR would be getting his first bonus turn from Hux resetting cooldowns and allowing him to use his 1st special twice and then the AOE would drop GAS. But it's also worth pointing out that the 501st teams where GAS drops earlier, typically indicate a high offense modded (rather than protection and defense modded) GAS which are actually slightly harder to beat for most SLKR lead teams than the defense oriented GAS teams. If you are not dropping GAS after 2x 1st special and 1x AOE then the modding on your SLKR is probably the issue. You want >12000 physical damage with an offense set and CD triangle, or approaching 11000 physical damage with CD set and triangle
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    But @Jarvind this shows conclusive proof 535 players climb using Hux lead and then switch out Hux for SLKR after they've reached 1st place!

I must be some kind of wizard then!

b888uw9eqmbh.png
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Here is mine from swgoh

spx5e09y3f4d.jpeg
  • Jarvind wrote: »

I must be some kind of wizard then!

b888uw9eqmbh.png

A wizard you say!??
    ;)
    4802ot1ijdyj.png

But ok. One more time I deal with you. As you don’t want to talk about a special thing just posting around it, I can’t argue a special thing, too.

So I put in your Google comment. First result is a Phasma lead video. 2nd vid is about how to counter SLKR as a F2P.

3rd and 4th are SLKR lead vs GAS. At both of them Kylo starts using his 1st Special to stun, gets another turn from Officer or Hux and using his 2nd Special. In both vids GAS goes to his knees at that moment. That fact does not happen to me. Absolutely no enemy GAS goes down to his knees after those 2 turns. That’s why I said again and again „unmodded“ GAS enemies.
    Maybe they are not unmodded. Don’t know. Maybe they are not R7 ... they also don’t Show that fact. But it’s fact that’s not possible to bring the GAS people in my shard to his knees in those 2 turns. Not using full offense mods, not using CC/CD ones. So those vids are not reality for me.

So I’m still looking for someone who is able to beat GAS constantly using Kylo lead BY HIMSELF to talk about. Not the next person who tells everyone it is possible by vids from other Person.

Or maybe at least a person who is able to even link a vid to talk about. It seams also that is to much ...

Don’t believe most of the videos you see. They’re mostly hand picked to show successes with the Kylo team. It matters less what lead you have and more on who GAS hits and/or kills with his aoe after standing up. Almost all of my battles go the same: stun, stun, aoe on GAS and he kneels. Wipe out all clones (usually happens on first kneel). If GAS hits Kylo and Hux, it’s over. If he misses either then I stun again and win.

That should change when I get the ultimate.

Don’t believe most of the videos you see. They’re mostly hand picked to show successes with the Kylo team. It matters less what lead you have and more on who GAS hits and/or kills with his aoe after standing up. Almost all of my battles go the same: stun, stun, aoe on GAS and he kneels. Wipe out all clones (usually happens on first kneel). If GAS hits Kylo and Hux, it’s over. If he misses either then I stun again and win.

That should change when I get the ultimate.

Thats 100% my experience and was the reason to create that thread.
    Looking for a way to remove that RNG fact and would love to use my Supreme Leader as a Leader...

And: believe me. I do not trust those vids. I already mentioned that before.
  • https://youtu.be/VaS-MMyL_FI

That’s the best and most consistent way I found so far.
    Maybe I can change lead to SLKR in that combo.
    Will try later
  • LordDirt
    4987 posts Member
    Once again, I run SLKR (L), Hux, DR, DM, and BSF and beat GAS teams.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Winrate? Vid?
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Once again, I run SLKR (L), Hux, DR, DM, and BSF and beat GAS teams.

I’m using KRU instead of DR and then hit the auto button and haven’t lost once
    Well it seams in pretty much every game mode Hux lead is more efficient than SLKR lead.
    I seriously think CG should change something to that fact (hopefully not nerv Hux lead 😁) because I can’t believe that’s how they planned to see their „Supreme Leader“.

In Addition ... yes i know Game is not following canon ... but ... seriously ... The Kylo, which Leads the whole FO under Hux???

Kylo did not demonstrate good leadership in any of the films. FO order success was due to the ability of its commanders like, Hux. The FO was thwarted every time Kylo or snoke stuck their head into the mix.

Hux, Pride and Other FO officers should be commended for keeping the FO together despite the terrible leadership exhibited by Kylo and Snoke.

The game has got it right. Kylo should not have a leader tag in any of his versions unless it is a leader tag that diminishes FO abilities.

• TVF
    36578 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    rickertron wrote: »

Kylo did not demonstrate good leadership in any of the films. FO order success was due to the ability of its commanders like, Hux. The FO was thwarted every time Kylo or snoke stuck their head into the mix.

Hux, Pride and Other FO officers should be commended for keeping the FO together despite the terrible leadership exhibited by Kylo and Snoke.

The game has got it right. Kylo should not have a leader tag in any of his versions unless it is a leader tag that diminishes FO abilities.

The game shouldn't care about relative strengths and weaknesses of the characters in the source material(s), and fortunately it doesn't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • LordDirt
    4987 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Use Stasis Strike to stun GAS with SLKR, Hux feed TM to him and use Furious Onslaught to remove protection from the clones. Now keep attacking GAS until he drops. Now kill 5’s and as many clones as you can. Might have 1-2 left and GAS will get up. You might lose 2-3, usually Hux, DM and DR. Now use Stasis Strike again and then Furious Onslaught. Now you should have full UA and it will drop GAS and you kill the 1-2 clones. GAS gets up and throws everything he has at SLKR but he is protected. Now hit him with Stasis Strike and Furious Onslaught and he is dead.

I have people in my shard ask me to drop mods once I hit payout so they can beat me. They still say it is a tough team to beat without them on.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Use Stasis Strike to stun GAS with SLKR, Hux feed TM to him and use Furious Onslaught to remove protection from the clones. Now keep attacking GAS until he drops. Now kill 5’s and as many clones as you can. Might have 1-2 left and GAS will get up. You might lose 2-3, usually Hux, DM and DR. Now use Stasis Strike again and then Furious Onslaught. Now you should have full UA and it will drop GAS and you kill the 1-2 clones. GAS gets up and throws everything he has at SLKR but he is protected. Now hit him with Stasis Strike and Furious Onslaught and he is dead.

I have people in my shard ask me to drop mods once I hit payout so they can beat me. They still say it is a tough team to beat without them on.

Ok you already have his Ulti. I don’t. Of course that Ulti changes a lot. It’s pretty easy to come to 4 or 5 vs GAS at every combo I tried. That’s the point the trouble starts and your solution is use Ulti :)
  • LordDirt
    4987 posts Member
    Yep, need a maxed out SLKR to win.
  • Well that’s also not true.

I win every day using my SLKR. I don’t have the Ulti.
    The point is I have a win rate around 70-80% using the Team at the Video a few posts above which I don’t like. That rate doesn’t change using Hux lead or SLKR lead.
  • TVF wrote: »
    rickertron wrote: »

The game shouldn't care about relative strengths and weaknesses of the characters in the source material(s), and fortunately it doesn't.

I agree @TVF , I was responding to the OP which brought up SW cannon to support his/her arguement.
  • Keep in mind...
    87blap27v8ig.jpeg

ewww bringing in std. devs. Serious business
  • Doesn't 9% of rank 1 meta teams being Ren and 0% of them being Hux kind-of provide good evidence that the OP's point is bogus? Phasma is effectively as good as Hux in Arena based upon the numbers.
    79s7l5mfk5hw.png
    jiwutwgsbmnm.png