How is it possible?

I have seen that in me fragment of sand (March 2020) there is a player who has GK, DT, FOPTFE, YHS and ... all in 7 stars. I have wondered what kind of F2P is there to do for this? I can only think of a great expense in other toons and that the squad is perhaps, a sybarite. It is not a criticism but I ask if it can be in another way so that I can improve my F2P.

Replies

• Options
    they hoarded to start the game
  • Options
    It is a very brief answer. How they hoarded? When they hoarded? You need toons for hoarded and it is a new fragment. Please explain the time factor because I can't understand it. Don't we all start in March?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Juac0Cul0 wrote: »
    It is a very brief answer. How they hoarded? When they hoarded? You need toons for hoarded and it is a new fragment. Please explain the time factor because I can't understand it. Don't we all start in March?
    No, March is when you both unlocked squad arena and were assigned to the newest shard. He could have been hoarding for months before finally leveling up enough to unlock squad arena.
  • Options
    First places in heroics holding the level? My underlying question is about knowing F2P strategies because I feel more and more the closed roads but I already know it, patience, patience ...
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    They held levelling to unlock squad till they had a decent roster and are also probably an alt if someone in a heroic guild, not that big a deal... they also more than Likely spent some money on the game and whaled a bit.. welcome to swgoh