Clones

Working on my shaak ti clones. Which Zetas and omegas do I need?
And for the fifth clone the turret one is best right? I am using barris or plo koon in place rn.

https://swgoh.gg/p/113946371/

Replies

• The most important zeta is fives' tactical awareness. You also need both on shaak ti and the zeta on rex.
    For the fifth ARC trooper is the best one, but barris will also do a great job.
    For the omega's, I think they are all important except fives taunt ability and rex his basic
  • Sanderzas wrote: »
    The most important zeta is fives' tactical awareness. You also need both on shaak ti and the zeta on rex.
    For the fifth ARC trooper is the best one, but barris will also do a great job.
    For the omega's, I think they are all important except fives taunt ability and rex his basic

does his taunt have synergy with another clone?
  • Echo does more damage when fives is taunting, but you don't want fives to be killed, because you want another 501st clone to die first so fives can give his stats to the others
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    As far as Fives goes, I think the way to do it is to either treat him like a tank and make him hard to kill, or make him into a sacrifice-bomb and load him up with speed and offense with the intent of not taunting and letting another clone die first.

For defense, the former makes more sense. Anyone with half a brain is going to target him first anyway, so there's no point trying to make him an ideal sacrifice.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png