Just a rant. Need to cool off :/ non game related

DarthMegaBex
568 posts Member
edited March 2016
It's just been a horrible 2 days. My little sister (an adult by law -.-) was missing for a day borrowed the car, last contact was "How do you call a tow truck? I replied, she didn't . For a day no reply. I could give a darn about the car at this point. I told myself she had to stay at a friends right? I stayed up the entire night. No sleep. Tired gotta go to work. So worried. Think best case scenario. Best case. I felt stupid for not calling the police earlier. Few hours into work found out. Got a text, "I'll come home later, at a friends"
Are you kidding me. I kept texting you. Waited the entire night. Scared that you got stuck somewhere kidnapped or something. And all I get is I'm gonna come home later. And when she came home she gave me some money she owed me, good right? Car is banged up again. Gonna have to use her beat up one and also drop her off places. Yay.
It's only a 4 year difference. How do you not care about anything so much ugh. I can't even get angry anymore just Dissapointed. Games are pretty much the only stress relief I can get. Hope she grows up soon I really do. I feel like I'll just leave someday. She's an adult but.. That's also my little sister :/ so conflicted.
Post edited by Hozilla on

Replies

• I don't want to disclose our ages but We're on our early 20s. Maturity is different for everyone but come on. That's just some heart attack **** right there :/
  • Little sisters are made to make you worry as a patent myself bud kids are a constant worry :o but st least your worst fears were not realised :|
  • FTP_noncomplainer
    292 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    post removed.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    :*:o speechless
  • Guess she's a little guilty today. Said she's not going anywhere. Man the worry yesterday :/. I can't imagine having kids =.=
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    When you have them and I hope you will they are a endless source of joy .but they also bring pain in many forms. but they inspire the purest form of love inside your heart for them that never ever dies <3
  • She needs tough love.
    The more she can depend on you, the worse for her.
    People like her need to accept responsibility for their actions.
    "Oh I crashed the car, but it's okay bro will help me!
    Oh noes I'm missing and emo, bro will help me!"
    Instead "oh **** I messed up and I need to grow up and take care of myself".
    If she kills someone in that car she will charged as an adult, so better own up and be one.

And PS, you're better off just not caring, don't run away - that's what weak people do.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • When you have them and I hope you will they are a endless source of joy .but they also bring pain in many forms. but they inspire the purest form of love inside your heart for them that never ever dies <3

Yeah all my cousins have kids already and the 2 of us are the youngest out of everyone. Im not looking for love till I get my career off. Need much much more stability. It's good my sister is at least a prude, biggest redeeming factor so far. If I become an uncle early I'm gonna lose my mind
  • I wasn't advocating having them just trying to point out that they are both a trial and reward at the same time you sound as though you have your head screwed on though and it's good that you have a plan for your future I wish you well in all that you do a good luck with your sister if I may make a suggestion Internetswag hit it on the head really make your sister take responsibility for her actions a tough lesson is the best way to learn just my opinion :#
  • She needs tough love.
    The more she can depend on you, the worse for her.
    People like her need to accept responsibility for their actions.
    "Oh I crashed the car, but it's okay bro will help me!
    Oh noes I'm missing and emo, bro will help me!"
    Instead "oh **** I messed up and I need to grow up and take care of myself".
    If she kills someone in that car she will charged as an adult, so better own up and be one.

And PS, you're better off just not caring, don't run away - that's what weak people do.

I even took a hold on pursuing my career. I just don't have the time or the peace of mind to do it. There are some good days but sometimes? I don't even know my sister anymore TBH. I'm feeling like I've never understood her from the beginning. Well I'll just play to get things off my mind.
    Any mod can close this?

• Ya. I'm at the end of my rope and if nothing else does might as well. Thanks guys. Appreciate it.
  • Welcome
  • Sorry life is throwing fastballs your way. Best of luck with your family.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    post removed.

What's wrong with you?
    Post edited by Zalenira on
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • FTP_noncomplainer
    292 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    post removed.

What's wrong with you?

Lol. Just having fun.
    Post edited by Zalenira on
  • OP sorry if I seemed harsh.
    You're obviously a good person and brother.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • OP sorry if I seemed harsh.
    You're obviously a good person and brother.
    Oh I didn't mean to take it as such. Just another mini rant. I'm too nice, yes. That is one of my biggest flaws. And probably why my sister feels the need to be spoiled. But things need to change I guess. Biggest scare of my life, a big eye opener. Thanks for the feedback it is appreciated
This discussion has been closed.