Team iNstinct presents Borrow-A-Maxed-Out Hero Campaign Progression

Replies

• Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Nice Job TM!
  • What level are you? 70
    What area and mission do you need help with? (e.g. Dark Side 7-B Hard) all of dark side 7 hard area
    What is your ally code? 564267458
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? (e.g. Healer, Damage Dealer, Support, etc) healer
    Do you have a specific hero request? (e.g. Old Daka, Royal Guard, Barriss, etc) talia or daka
  • What level are you? 70
    What area and mission do you need help with? (e.g. Dark Side 7-B Hard) all of dark side 7 hard area
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? (e.g. Healer, Damage Dealer, Support, etc) healer
    Do you have a specific hero request? (e.g. Old Daka, Royal Guard, Barriss, etc) talia or daka

Added you, my Daka is maxxed stars / level / gear with level 6 ability (except leadership at 4) let me know if that works, if not we can try and find you a fully maxxed one.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • What level are you? 70

Added you, my Daka is maxxed stars / level / gear with level 6 ability (except leadership at 4) let me know if that works, if not we can try and find you a fully maxxed one.

Thx bro ill remove u as soon as im done
  • What level are you? 70

Thx bro ill remove u as soon as im done

No problem, I usually just sim the DS missions so she's not going anywhere soon, at least until the cap is raised.
  • Daryth
    93 posts Member
    Excellent of you guys to do this, I always give props
  • Brom wrote: »
    oTradeMark wrote: »
    What level are you? Level 70
    What area and mission do you need help with? Dark Side 7-D Hard
    What is your ally code? 758-165-234
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? Royal Guard or Darth Maul or GG

sent request, I set my DS leader to RG. Maul & Grievous are kind of garbage at the moment but someone else might have a maxed one for you to borrow.

Thank you very much... But after about 20 times trying it, I couldn't get more than 2 stars... Maybe my team is not ready yet, or maybe instead of RG I need a more aggressive ally (GS?).

Should I remove you from ally list for giving this opportunity to someone else?

Maybe you can try borrowing his daka? I did that and 3* 7D hard when I was level 67.
    Brom wrote: »
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? Royal Guard or Darth Maul or GG

sent request, I set my DS leader to RG. Maul & Grievous are kind of garbage at the moment but someone else might have a maxed one for you to borrow.

Thank you very much... But after about 20 times trying it, I couldn't get more than 2 stars... Maybe my team is not ready yet, or maybe instead of RG I need a more aggressive ally (GS?).

Maybe you can try borrowing his daka? I did that and 3* 7D hard when I was level 67.

But I already have a Daka... I'd need a
  • Alita
    474 posts
    edited March 2016

But I already have a Daka... I'd need a

I did DS 7-D with Ventress (L), Daka, Talia, FOTP, GS, and a borrowed Phasma.

what options do you have on your roster?

EDIT: also, Tuskan Shaman is an option if you need a little bit of extra healing?
    EDIT 2: also, Dooku is a good option, since that mission is jedi heavy on the final stage. for me, it was the clone sergeants that caused problems, with their TM reduction.
  • My dark side roster (I know, my light side roster is much much better... )

29kpfzb.png

• My dark side roster (I know, my light side roster is much much better... )

29kpfzb.png

i think we may be playing different games ^_^
    (wrong monitor?)
  • Alita wrote: »
    My dark side roster (I know, my light side roster is much much better... )

29kpfzb.png

(wrong monitor?)

Sid, Phasma, Daka, Dooku and Kylo... I'm using those 5, but maybe I could improve Talia or Vader for borrowing a better Daka or Dooku.
  • Alita wrote: »

29kpfzb.png

(wrong monitor?)

Sid, Phasma, Daka, Dooku and Kylo... I'm using those 5, but maybe I could improve Talia or Vader for borrowing a better Daka or Dooku.

Are Dooku/Kylo the one's dying? You can actually three-star a battle without a full 5 characters on your squad. Maybe try running Sid, Phasma, Daka and then borrowing a Tusken Shaman and try again with only 4 characters. I beat my DS missions with a bunch of glass cannons protected by RG/Daka but if you don't have the damage to kill the enemies before they use their AOE abilities it might be better to just get a DS team full of tanks/healers and try to sustain through the damage.

I don't have a Tusken Shaman to borrow but plenty of our guild members do.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • I've interacted with a couple of the members of Team Instinct and have the dubious pleasure of having YoYoYoda in my arena group. I just wanted to say that I appreciate what you guy have done for the game and this is just another cool example of how your team is making an positive impact in this game. While I don't look forward to facing your team whenever guilds are implemented, I do want to give you guys a shout out for your efforts and contributions. Thanks.
  • oTradeMark wrote: »
    Alita wrote: »

29kpfzb.png

(wrong monitor?)

Are Dooku/Kylo the one's dying? You can actually three-star a battle without a full 5 characters on your squad. Maybe try running Sid, Phasma, Daka and then borrowing a Tusken Shaman and try again with only 4 characters. I beat my DS missions with a bunch of glass cannons protected by RG/Daka but if you don't have the damage to kill the enemies before they use their AOE abilities it might be better to just get a DS team full of tanks/healers and try to sustain through the damage.

Well, sometimes Daka dies first, sometimes Dooku dies, sometimes Sid, sometimes Kylo, sometimes borrowed RG,... If Daka doesn't die, I can resurrect some but until now not enough for 3 stars.

• SoloRidge wrote: »
    I've interacted with a couple of the members of Team Instinct and have the dubious pleasure of having YoYoYoda in my arena group. I just wanted to say that I appreciate what you guy have done for the game and this is just another cool example of how your team is making an positive impact in this game. While I don't look forward to facing your team whenever guilds are implemented, I do want to give you guys a shout out for your efforts and contributions. Thanks.

Thanks for the compliment, I will pass it on to our guild chat.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • oTradeMark wrote: »
    Alita wrote: »

29kpfzb.png

(wrong monitor?)

Well, sometimes Daka dies first, sometimes Dooku dies, sometimes Sid, sometimes Kylo, sometimes borrowed RG,... If Daka doesn't die, I can resurrect some but until now not enough for 3 stars.

borrowed characters don't count against your star rating so don't worry about them dying, that's why I like a borrowed RG. However you have to have the damage to kill the enemies before they get off their abilities because RG is utility/tank only.

If you want to try a different borrowed hero feel free to post again, otherwise just work on bulking some of your characters up to stay alive.
  • Zemit
    45 posts Moderator
    Okay time to join in on the fun!
  • What level are you? Level 70

I'm not a member of team instinct but this seems like a cool thing to do.
    I've sent you an ally request and set Darth Maul as my dark side leader.
    I have Tuskan Shaman too if Maul doesn't get er done.
  • @Jabberwocky 3* all stage 7 hard battles thanks for the daka
  • @Jabberwocky 3* all stage 7 hard battles thanks for the daka

You're welcome, Team Instinct Is happy to help.

I'm not a member of team instinct but this seems like a cool thing to do.
    I've sent you an ally request and set Darth Maul as my dark side leader.
    I have Tuskan Shaman too if Maul doesn't get er done.

Thank you very much! I'm really near to get 3* with Maul...I think he is my best option here. But I finished my 6 tries, so I have the wait some hours
  • I just did it!!! (With Maul).

Thank you very much everyone! Now I remove you from my Ally list as instructed.
  • Artas
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @oTradeMark, you are like a philanthropist... really, you personally and Team iNstinct are doing so fantastic job here in helping other players to progress and, what is most important, you are completely unselfish !!! Honestly, I have never ever met such a helpful community in other games, either mobile or PS/PC.
    Thank You.
    Post edited by Artas on
  • Trevor
    102 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    What level are you?
    Level 70
    What is your ally code?
    866 942 959
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? Maxed Attacker
    Do you have a specific hero request? Genosian Solider, IG 86 or IG 88 or Talia or Maul
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Trevor wrote: »
    What level are you?
    Level 70
    What is your ally code?
    866 942 959
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? Maxed Attacker
    Do you have a specific hero request? Genosian Solider, IG 86 or IG 88 or Talia or Maul

Hi Trevor, everyone else in Team Instinct Is banking energy but I can lend you a maxxed IG-86 or IG-88 in about half an hour, once I set them as leader (need to regen some energy first). Which one would you prefer? 88 is squishier but has great AoE, especially if enemy is debuffed from Sid, Vader, etc. 86 is crit based assist attacker.
    Also have a maxxed HK-47, he's slower but tankier and has good anti-jedi AoE (which you may want to consider given the opponents in 7D)

I have GS too but he is still a couple of shards shy of 7* but is maxxed otherwise. All the droids and HS work best with Poggle buffs and a good taunt like RG or Poe though with HK you don't need the taunt, he's tanky enough.

I'll add your code once I know which toon you want.
  • I just did it!!! (With Maul).

Thank you very much everyone! Now I remove you from my Ally list as instructed.
    Congrats, and thank you @Matt_Gon_Jinn for helping out
    Artas wrote: »
    @oTradeMark, you are like a philanthropist... really, you personally and Team iNstinct are doing so fantastic job here in helping other players to progress and, what is most important, you are completely unselfish !!! Honestly, I have never ever met such a helpful community in other games, either mobile or PS/PC.
    Thank You.
    Thank you for the kind words. I've written gaming guides for a while and I enjoy creating things like this but I was fortunate to find Team iNstinct when I first started playing, it's a great guild to be a part of.
  • Hi guys,

Thanks for this good initiative

What level are you?
    Level 70
    What is your ally code?
    899-971-158
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? Old Daka

Thanks in advance
  • HunterMuncherPuncher
    177 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Could I borrow your old daka on darkside mission :). And why is it that your not even using Rex on arena? Is he that bad?

What area and mission do you need help with? All Dark Side, Light Side
    What is your ally code? 829-416-931
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? Old Daka, Rex
    829-416-931
  • @MonsieurStarsky and @HunterMuncherPuncher

Sent you guys an ally request I have a maxed Dakka except leader ability is lvl 3 let me know how you go and I will upgrade if needed. Enjoy, best of luck!
    What area and mission do you need help with? Dark Side 7-A Hard
    What is your ally code? 298-352-583
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? RG
    [LWI] | 298-352-583