How high to level up

I’m working on my Phoenix squad to start....have two characters maxed out at 7*, working on the others... my question is, do you level them up gear wise to the max, or go to say level 10, then concentrate on other teams/characters... I’m working on beating Thrawn’s second to last raid, but meeting difficulty... I’m level 74...

Replies

• I'm level 82. I have all seven star Phoenix. G10 Ezra and hera, g9 chopper, and g8 kanaan and zeb. Still can't beat the last tier of thrawn. I think my squad had 4 seven stars before I could unlock 6 star thrawn. Palpatine is much easier.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    A mix of g8/9 can beat the event but you will need more levels, halfway decent modding and some patience .
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    A mix of g8/9 can beat the event but you will need more levels, halfway decent modding and some patience .

I've heard that, but they annihilate me on that last stage. I'm going to take them all to level 85, and throw more omegas on them. I don't mind gearing them up, since I will be using their ships for a while
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    As I recall you need the uniques omega'd and key basics, notably Ezra, but you don't need to omega everything. And you definitely do not need any zetas.

Phantom Ii is handy for its reinforcement ability but neither ship is required for the Rebel former meta fleet and they are very expensive to power up because you have to gear 3 crew members each and the majority of those characters are not very useful in squad play later on.