Hello

Hello i need an advice and your opinion if i should go and focus to make the characters i have to promote them or i should focus on other characters first and then try to promote them .

Replies

• Have you registered with swgoh.gg? If so, post your ally code so we can see where you're at.
    What level are you at? Depending on your level will depend on what we can tell you.
    What characters do you have? Without knowing what you have already, it's hard to tell you what to focus on.

Registering with swgoh.gg and posting your ally code will help answer these and other questions.

With that said, I'm assuming you're low level. If so, I can give you some generic advice that I would give to anyone. First, pick a faction: Phoenix, Separatists, Rebels, Empire, First Order, Bounty Hunters, Scoundrels, or Jedi. Get a team of 5 from any single faction and farm them up. Separatists, Jedi, or Phoenix are the better ones. Empire is the easiest to farm. Second, start unlocking your legendaries as soon as you can. Most will have to wait until you get to level 85, but you can start now by getting Palpatine, Thrawn, and Grand Master Yoda. Any or all of them will help bolster your roster.

If you're already level 85 and just need some advice on what to do next, pick a top tier team that you don't have leveled up: JKR, JTR, CLS, DRevan, Padme, GG, Geos, GAS, or any of the GLs. Start farming the requirements and the team, get them all to relic level, and then move to the next one.

good luck,

LordGrahck.
  • AnakinTheGreatII
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Hello thank you for your advice ,about swogh.gg i can sync my collection to my account even tho i'm typing my ID correctly about my ally code i will write it bellow .
    742-331-275
    Although is it possible that i canno't sync my collection because i play anonymous and couldn't link up my acc to fb or my gmail .
  • Swgoh.gg needs your player ID, which everyone has regardless of how they access their accounts. The player ID is longer than the ally code.
  • Yes i know about that but my point was that for some reason i cannot sync my collection and this happens when i input my ID it keeps showing me this even tho i type the correct ID btqusxircc7i.png
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Yes i know about that but my point was that for some reason i cannot sync my collection and this happens when i input my ID it keeps showing me this even tho i type the correct ID btqusxircc7i.png

Double-check your Player ID. Sometimes it is easy to confuse 0 (which is a number) with O (which is from the alphabet).
  • I just resolved the issue with swogh.gg so i sync it
  • LordGrahck
    344 posts Member
    Hello i need an advice and your opinion if i should go and focus to make the characters i have to promote them or i should focus on other characters first and then try to promote them .

Thanks for posting your ally code. I took a look at your data on swgoh.gg. You're in a good spot.

From what I see, you have a good start on a number of Jedi. However, they're not very good ones. About the only useful Jedi you have unlocked that has end game potential is Ahsoka. The others do have a use, however, at the level you're at ... Unlocking Grand Master Yoda. First, however, I'd advise getting Bastila Shan unlocked. You can farm her at Dark Side Hard node 5-B and Fleet hard node 2-D. You should be able to at least get the dark side hard node unlocked with some effort. Next to Jedi Knight Revan, she's the next best Jedi leader. Get her, Ahsoka, Mace Windu, Luminara, and Jedi Consular to at least 5 star to unlock GMY at 5 star. You already have them at 3 or 4 stars. Getting them to 5 star won't be too hard of a grind. After you have that done, work on Jolee Bindo, Jedi Knight Anakin, and Bariss Offee. Get them to 7 star and finish GMY. With Bastila Shan, GMY, JKA, Ahsoka, and either Bariss or Jolee, you'll have a solid Jedi team that will remain competative until you can unlock Revan and Padme at higher levels.

Now, for a dark side team, I'd recommend Separatists. An easy to farm team will be Count Dooku, Nute Gunray, Magnaguard, Poggle the Lesser, and Geo Soldier. I recommend this team because it will help set things up when you get to level 85 so you can unlock Padme. Once you have Padme unlocked, and if you followed my advice in farming Jedi, you should have a Padme team consisting of Padme, JKA, Ahsoka, GMY, and Bariss, which is a very good team.

Good luck.

Lord Grahck.
  • Thanks for your feedback i really appreciate it ,i've promoted ahsoka to 4 star and going to promote it even more ,few days ago someone told to grind for the pheonix team so i can unlock grand admiral Thrawn and Emperor Palpatine .About the grand master Yoda event i already unlocked it and completed the first 2 tiers of it . About Bastila Shan i will grind for her once i'm available to do stage 5 first ( lvl up to 49 ) .And from the separatist team i have Geo Soldier and MagnaGuard .
    I will start grinding those units tonight ,mace is already at 4 stars while the other units doesn't require too much fragments to promote them .So once again thank you for your feedback.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Thanks for your feedback i really appreciate it ,i've promoted ahsoka to 4 star and going to promote it even more ,few days ago someone told to grind for the pheonix team so i can unlock grand admiral Thrawn and Emperor Palpatine .About the grand master Yoda event i already unlocked it and completed the first 2 tiers of it . About Bastila Shan i will grind for her once i'm available to do stage 5 first ( lvl up to 49 ) .And from the separatist team i have Geo Soldier and MagnaGuard .
    I will start grinding those units tonight ,mace is already at 4 stars while the other units doesn't require too much fragments to promote them .So once again thank you for your feedback.

If I were you, I wouldn’t waste any energy into farming or gearing up Mace Windu. He’s pretty rubbish. I have him 7 stars, gear 11 and he get overwhelmed easily by other characters.

Unless you want his ship. Which isn’t good either.

Anakin, General Kenobi, Bastilla, Jolee, Hermit Yoda, GM Yoda, Ashoka (only if you’re going for a good padme team.) also I would look into the requirements for JK Revan as he’s pretty much the best Jedi in the game.

• LordGrahck
    344 posts Member
    khdelboy wrote: »
    Thanks for your feedback i really appreciate it ,i've promoted ahsoka to 4 star and going to promote it even more ,few days ago someone told to grind for the pheonix team so i can unlock grand admiral Thrawn and Emperor Palpatine .About the grand master Yoda event i already unlocked it and completed the first 2 tiers of it . About Bastila Shan i will grind for her once i'm available to do stage 5 first ( lvl up to 49 ) .And from the separatist team i have Geo Soldier and MagnaGuard .

If I were you, I wouldn’t waste any energy into farming or gearing up Mace Windu. He’s pretty rubbish. I have him 7 stars, gear 11 and he get overwhelmed easily by other characters.

Unless you want his ship. Which isn’t good either.

Anakin, General Kenobi, Bastilla, Jolee, Hermit Yoda, GM Yoda, Ashoka (only if you’re going for a good padme team.) also I would look into the requirements for JK Revan as he’s pretty much the best Jedi in the game.

I only recommended farming Mace windu to 5 stars to get GMY unlocked. He's a quick farm that takes little effort, and he's given to you at 4 stars for free. Once he has bastila, she and Ahsoka will carry the team through to unlock GMY. After that, he can side line Mace, and work on better Jedi.
  • Juac0Cul0
    21 posts Member
    In my Alt I had planned to promote Maze and his ship because in addition to GEOS I will carry Asokha, JKA and clones, but I read that it is not a good idea. What ship should I grow?
  • LordGrahck
    344 posts Member
    Home One is needed for the Chimera, and it's a good ship to use with the Millennium Falcon.

The Executrix is needed at 5 stars to get to the highest tier of the ability mats challenge to unlock zeta drops.

Any one of those will serve you fine until you can get the Negotiator or Malevolence.
  • Juac0Cul0
    21 posts Member
    Thank you. I'll forget about Maze's ship then
  • LordGrahck wrote: »
    Home One is needed for the Chimera, and it's a good ship to use with the Millennium Falcon.

The Executrix is needed at 5 stars to get to the highest tier of the ability mats challenge to unlock zeta drops.

Any one of those will serve you fine until you can get the Negotiator or Malevolence.

I listened to your advice and i'm grinding now Luminara ,Mace ,Ahsoka ,made Ahsoka 4 and Luminara 4 ,now i'm going for Bastila Shan as you suggested but i'm bit stuck on 5 Stage Dark Site with the jawas :# so it will take me some while to grind her fully cause to be honest besides Darth Vader ,Kylo Ren unmasked and Grand Moff Tarkin i don't have any good ( strong ) dark side characters ,but hopefully i will get her soon and go for GMY.
  • I listened to your advice and i'm grinding now Luminara ,Mace ,Ahsoka ,made Ahsoka 4 and Luminara 4 ,now i'm going for Bastila Shan as you suggested but i'm bit stuck on 5 Stage Dark Site with the jawas :# so it will take me some while to grind her fully cause to be honest besides Darth Vader ,Kylo Ren unmasked and Grand Moff Tarkin i don't have any good ( strong ) dark side characters ,but hopefully i will get her soon and go for GMY.

Use your allies. You can find all kinds of Ally codes on these forums. If you're in a guild other than one of the starter guilds, toss a few ally invites to your guild mates that have high level characters. You can clear quite a few nodes at 3 star just by having a powerful ally with you.
  • Here’s my ally code. It’s not the best, but it should help : 514-121-224
  • AnakinTheGreatII
    9 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    FlareStorm wrote: »
    Here’s my ally code. It’s not the best, but it should help : 514-121-224

Thanks i will add you now .
    BTW how can i make it show it when i need to borrow a hero ,although i have some allies most of the time some other appear before i start the battle
    Post edited by AnakinTheGreatII on
  • FlareStorm wrote: »
    Here’s my ally code. It’s not the best, but it should help : 514-121-224

Thanks i will add you now .
    BTW how can i make it show it when i need to borrow a hero ,although i have some allies most of the time some other appear before i start the battle
    What happens is you get light and dark side allies depending on which battle. I believe you can only use an ally once per day, so that might be your problem.