Remove the refreshes limit on the Arena

Quim
665 posts Member
I think as now the youtubers cannot use the test account would be nice allow them to have unlimited arena refreshes to test things. The normal players usually will not use that amount of refreshes, because is not useful do more refreshes than the crystals you can get, with the current refreshes if you do all of them you lose crystals, so the only useful thing about it is for youtubers like Ahnald, to test teams, new characters, new synergies, so I think the best would be remove that limit. They pay extra money to show us the arena testings, so would be a good idea remove it for them.

Replies

• jman1234
    93 posts Member
    Options
    Quim wrote: »
    I think as now the youtubers cannot use the test account would be nice allow them to have unlimited arena refreshes to test things. The normal players usually will not use that amount of refreshes, because is not useful do more refreshes than the crystals you can get, with the current refreshes if you do all of them you lose crystals, so the only useful thing about it is for youtubers like Ahnald, to test teams, new characters, new synergies, so I think the best would be remove that limit. They pay extra money to show us the arena testings, so would be a good idea remove it for them.

They might as well remove the limit for the number of times you can do crystal refreshes entirely including energy refreshes for light side dark side battles, ship battles, etc. For squad arena, the only thing would be people may abuse the number of times you can refresh (though I don't really see a great benefit in doing it) to boost their arena ranking. Besides, most arena shards at the top basically coordinate who's climbing right? So while there generally wouldn't be a point in removing the number of times you can use crystals for squad arena refreshes, it also wouldn't matter whether or not they did. It becomes even more money for CG whenever anyone goes above the limit that they have currently set.