Unsellable mods

Debuff
224 posts Member
fs7ovhatrsdv.png

I have singled out 3 mods in my inventory that cannot be seen in the sell screen.

Replies

• ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    They are likely in a loadout somewhere
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    Yeah, I had the same thing happen @Debuff you probably have them on a mod loadout saved from an event. Remove the and they are free to go.

Devs need to do a ease of use update so that you can sell mods that are assigned to a set (warn me first, then allow me to sell)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    nabokovfan wrote: »
    Yeah, I had the same thing happen @Debuff you probably have them on a mod loadout saved from an event. Remove the and they are free to go.

Devs need to do a ease of use update so that you can sell mods that are assigned to a set (warn me first, then allow me to sell)

or show them as "locked" in some fashion (and a tag saying in "X" loadout) on the sell list so players know where they are.
  • DaarthBrewer
    1960 posts Member
    Remember that sometimes you need to restart the game after removing mods from loadouts to be able to sell them.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I have 25 mods that are not in a loadout, locked or anything and can't be sold. When I am almost at the crappy Max mod storage level, 25 is huge. Just one more CG glitch...
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Great, now there's a sellable mod inventory cap too.
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    Polinski08 wrote: »
    I have 25 mods that are not in a loadout, locked or anything and can't be sold. When I am almost at the crappy Max mod storage level, 25 is huge. Just one more CG glitch...

Pics or it didn’t happen.
  • Lynora
    102 posts Member
    I have 25 mods that are not in a loadout, locked or anything and can't be sold. When I am almost at the crappy Max mod storage level, 25 is huge. Just one more CG glitch...

...as if you would bother to scrutinize the pictures anyway.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2020

Can you show this, because there has literally never been anyone who has had this issue that was not a loadout.

it would be a very interesting glitch that only affects you. @Polinski08
  • Kyno wrote: »

Can you show this, because there has literally never been anyone who has had this issue that was not a loadout.

Let me see how I can screen shot and show mods not locked or on a toon but don't show on my sell screen. @Kyno
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ZAP wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Let me see how I can screen shot and show mods not locked or on a toon but don't show on my sell screen. Kyno

I believe they can still be in a loadout, but no longer on the char or locked.

correct. the loadouts are a 3rd location not connected to either of those. have you checked there?

• Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Let me see how I can screen shot and show mods not locked or on a toon but don't show on my sell screen. @Kyno

If you filter your mods by 'only not in loadout', and you find that mod there without the locked symbol and it isn't attached to a char
  • It took 2 hours and clearing almost all my mod loadouts to remove this dead weight. Thank you all for the suggestions and help
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It took 2 hours and clearing almost all my mod loadouts to remove this dead weight. Thank you all for the suggestions and help

glad we could help, and show that this was not a glitch.
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Lynora wrote: »

...as if you would bother to scrutinize the pictures anyway.
    a) yes I would
    b) turns out I was right about the loadouts. 🤷🏼‍♂️