some kind of "inventory tab"

vortexx
22 posts Member
edited May 2020
I think that there should be a tab that shows all of you resources (excluding shards) in one place. Right now if i want to look at how many of a certain material I have (say, zetas) you have to go into the ability of a character that requires zetas, There should be a tab on the left of the scree after inbox that is called "inventory" where you can see all of your materials, credits, energies, currency, etc. Within this there should also be a tab for gear where you can look at the pieces you have now, and also sort by certain toons to see how much gear. This could be helpful if I wanted a certain character (like JKR) and I was really close, so I wanted to prepare all the gear i needed to get him to g11 before I activated him. I could use swgoh.gg but it would be so much more convenient if that info was just in the game. I know CG might not care seeing as there completely ignoring sandbox mode... and bugs... and the fact that the game is dying... but it doesn't hurt to put the idea out there.