Is Kylo Ren any good ?

Is Kylo Ren unmasked ( cantina battles ) any good and is it worth promoting and maxing him out ?

Replies

• LordGrahck
    344 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    He's very good, and so is his ship. The bonus of them both being on the same node is an added plus. I have a relic 7 KRU with all his zetas. He does good damage, stuns, taunts, and regains health quickly. He was also one of my first g12s. It can be very hard to kill him if you don't either out damage his regeneration or inflict healing immunity debuff on him. In fact, a g11/10 First Order team with KRU lead, Executioner, FO Stormtrooper, FO Officer, and Phasma can solo the Heroic Rancor Raid, and it's an easy team to farm.
  • jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Is Kylo Ren unmasked ( cantina battles ) any good and is it worth promoting and maxing him out ?

Kylo Ren Unmasked is amazing. As said above, you get both him and his ship from the same farm. His ship is amazing, and it carries my fleet in fleet arena at times. I have him at relic 5 right now, and will eventually bring him to relic 7. Also a required character for SLKR. I only have his unique zetaed, I don't think his lead is worth it, but that's up to you.
  • SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    His team adds another NS counter too.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    Options
    His team adds another NS counter too.
    Yeah, it's a tough battle though.
  • Bigbearxba
    250 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Given the progress level you’d have to be at to even ask this, 100% he is good and worth farming. Guessing your relative strength off this question he and his ship would be great for you in almost every aspect of the game. Even once he (as lead) and his ship are basically useless in TW, GAC and arenas...he is still very important. 99.9% because he is needed to unlock Supreme Leader Kylo and because he is often important as a member of the best Supreme Leader Kylo teams.
  • Snowbird13
    460 posts Member
    Options
    As others have said, yes. His ship is the easiest to get to 7* ship and pilot, since they're on the same node, and will most likely be a key ship to get executrix to 5* so you can unlock the zeta challenge. I'm also using him in my empire team as a tank until I can 7* thrawn.