Without Chirpa

Skies439
60 posts Member
Is it even possible to get 3PO without that one ewok? Just because chirpa is cantina farm and im currently farming for relic and possibly arctrooper next.

Replies

• Wabez04
    5 posts Member
    Yes! I was able to unlock 7* C3PO without Chirpa. But it was HARD and EXPENSIVE! I use Gear 11 Teebo lead, 12zPaploo, 12zLogray 12 Ewok elder and scout. It is relatively easy to get up to 6* C3PO, the final tier is the only real pain. I have attached the mods I used. Good Luck... if you get the chance to farm Chirpa instead though... you won’t regret it. 1gq187cftxid.png
    oyztkwi3pe6r.png
    h65gll2lngzz.png
    2ji7sbdp8tm2.png
    gkf6nimt4azb.png
  • Skies439
    60 posts Member
    @Wabez04 thanks for that! I was planning to get wicket as well so hopefully that'll make it easier. And I'm ok with putting zeta on them. I just feel it's gonna be too long if i have to get chirpa to 7* and gearing him.
  • avihas
    247 posts Member
    Skies439 wrote: »
    Is it even possible to get 3PO without that one ewok? Just because chirpa is cantina farm and im currently farming for relic and possibly arctrooper next.

I think you're looking at this wrong- Imo, you should use this opportunity to actually build a good Ewok team. There is much use you could make out of a team of zChirpa, Elder, zWicket, Logray & Paploo