Active Guilds Looking For Players - May 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• [img][/img]Dark-Helmet-Inquisition.jpg

The Dark Helmet Inquisition wants YOU!
    Do you like drinking coffee while watching radar? Do you like combing the desert?
    Time to go to plaid.
    US Based guild
    140M GP
    Heroic Rancor - Sim - 9pm Central
    HAAT - 9pm FFA
    HSTR - 12pm Central, FFA

10* LS Geo
    5* DS Geo
    40* Hoth Battles LS/DS

2M GP required, and we do love some raid tickets

All rise in the presence of Dark Helmet!

Dutch Armstrong - 167-322-635

Discord: https://discord.gg/smJpqX
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/34311/servants-of-honor/

Fast growing guild (116M GP) looking for active members!!

Servants of Honor (116M GP) is looking for a few more members!!!!

Are you looking for a fresh start, new direction or just frustrated with your current guild? If yes SoH has your solution. We are a progressive guild that encourages individual player growth as well as combined guild growth. NO more restrictions on who or what to farm, all improvements in your characters increase both your enjoyment and overall guild growth. We don't have your droids, but we are the guild you are looking for.

Servants of Honor offers:
    ● Fully Heroic Raids (starting at 2000 GMT)
    ●TW Domination >95% win rate
    ●DS TB 10 STARS
    ●LS TB 5 STARS / HOTH 38 STARS
    ●Discord very active and friendly

Prospective Members Requirements:
    ■2.5M GP / Negotiable with roster review
    ■Active participation in both TW/TB
    ■600 Daily tickets
    ■Join Discord
    ■New Ideas and Perspectives

SoH is an international Guild with Officers/Members just a ping away. We are committed to advancing our guild to the next level and all that is missing is YOU!!!!

I can be reached both in game and on Discord:
    -In game ally code: 386-926-741
    -Discord: ET_JOKERZ12#8947

https://discord.gg/Y3tAkB
  • 30706091_2167756266568676_6648266914168679399_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=zZlQ_Qrj9vAAX9dysZU&_nc_ht=scontent.flas1-1.fna&oh=25af081900f3f86be67283743c100422&oe=5EE28672

"BOOZE BLASTERS and BOUNTY" is an ACTIVE GUILD and community currently looking for active players to join the family. We are friendly and banter driven with the focus on positive community growth amongst each other as a team!

We are currently looking for players who are active daily (400-600 Personal Raid Tickets) and a current minimum 750,000+ GP. As we stated, we are looking for growth together as a team.

Our guild utilizes the in-game raid launcher for all raids as we accumulate enough raid tickets for each.

RAID DETAILS:
    SITH Raid - Heroic
    TANK Raid - Heroic
    Rancor Pit Raid - Heroic

TERRITORY BATTLES:
    HOTH (32-36 Stars)
    GEONOSIAN (10 Stars)

Guild Reset 6PM PST (GMT -7)

Recently made some space for those who want to continue playing and have the camaraderie... Together!

Contact via direct message:
    Forum: Lion8974
    AllyCode: 461-122-321
  • Ziryab
    99 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2623/bounty-hunting-season/

Bounty Hunting Season (203M GP) -We have been together since guild launch. We are a hardcore-casual guild. We are looking to add 4-6 players to our guild. Must have 3.5mil GP (exceptions could be made for focused rosters).

We are part of the Sith Hunting Season alliance. Our discord has resources and bots to help you progress, as well as, people who have played since launch.

EST based Guild

Full Heroic Guild all 3 raids on farm/sim status.

Guild Reset is at 7:30 PM EST
    All raids run at 10PM EST - 24 hour sign up then free for all
    ZERO Arena Rank Requirements

Requirements:
    daily 600 (real life happens just let us know)
    Full Participation in TB
    (Hoth) Light Side: Max Stars. Moved on to Geo
    Dark Side: Max Stars. Moved on to GEO.
    (Geo) Dark Side: 24+ Stars
    Light Side: 9+ Stars
    TW - Currently a bit more relaxed on focus on winning TW, but participation is expected.

Discord is main communication channel - interested applicants message me directly.

Guild Discord Link: https://discord.gg/Aqv8qje

Ally code: 541-126-544
    Discord name: Ziryab#6234

If I'm not available, you can also reach:
    Preston Ally Code: 752-372-977 Discord Name: preston#8806 OR Genisis! His Discord Name: Ge”ni”sis#5630
  • Electrus
    160 posts Member
    FB_IMG_1588539631021.jpg
    The Fìnal Order (with an ì that has a goofy point)
    218m gp with 48/50 filled
    We are relaxed and fun focused but we are competitive as well. So don’t worry about being chastised for missing a day of tickets or anything like that.
    Limited time offer: free pics from my magazine collection.

What we want:
    -At or about 3.5m or more
    -Daily 500-600 tokens please
    -guild event participation
    -discord chat and preferably swgoh.gg acct
    -fun people

About us:
    40 or so of us left our old 220mil gp guild to start a new one where everyone has a say and not just one person decides our rewards.
    We are perfectly capable of doing all heroic raids.
    Many of us have been together for years.
    So if you are disillusioned with your guild or just want a change of pace please send me an ally request: 226-664-613
    or hop onto our discord: cv7ztkK

Hear from you soon, E
  • Aye it is I, the mighty Kareef Gorslopp. Who are YOU?

I know why you have came. To join the mighty Favroc Galaxies. I can assure you, we are the team you are looking for. Spread across the far outer rim, we have the finest pilots, smugglers, and fighters the galaxy has to offer. The real question is, are you good enough to join us?

Please consider, and when you are ready, contact me or my associates:

Kareef Gorslopp-
    Ally Code:838-395-326
    Discord:kgorshlopp#3025
    GG link:https://swgoh.gg/p/838395326/

Plasovlac Septron-
    Ally Code:165-697-255
    Discord: plas.septron#5997

Join us!
  • mt875249
    123 posts Member
    New AA Empire looking to fill up for TB!

Let’s face it, things have been hard since GL came about! People are quitting and it’s been tough getting new players in the guild.

We are 46/50 and a GP of 195 million! However 5 of those 46 have quit. If need be we can take 10 people before the TB!

We don’t do LS geo yet cause it wasn’t fun the first time. We have decided to not try until we get 45* in LS hoth. We were close to 45 before some quit. Our high is 20* in DS geo but since people have quit we only took 18* last time.

We are mostly arizona guild so GMT-7! Our reset is at 13:30 AZ time and our rancor raid sims at that time. Our HAAT starts at 1500 and our HSTR starts at 1700! All raids are free for all with a 24 hour join period. The HSTR lasts about 3 hours since most have traya maxed and don’t compete.

The only hard requirement is that you participate in TB! Exceptions are made for p1-4 of LS hoth since they max early. But p5 and 6 you must at least deploy. DS geo you must help everyday! We want 3.5 million GP but in reality if 10 with 2 million each wanna join we won’t turn you away. We really want geo squads that can get us wat shards! We just unlocked wat last TB and got 20 shards. If you join TW you must help since joining and doing nothing only hurts us by inflating GP.

What we don’t do in our guild is yell at members or call them out. We hate the high pressure and the demanding nonsense. We like to have fun so you won’t last long if you create drama. The officers will private message you if there is an issue. So if you like that atmosphere we would like to have you in our guild.

DO NOT send us an invite to join a multi level guild! We aren’t interested and your message will be ignored!

You can DM me or just send a join request to the guild. My ally code is 987-392-717.

• Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for players 1.5M and above, Current GP is 130M, We are fully Heroic. 33stars in both Hoths and 10 stars in DS Geo. Message me if interested. 158-942-955
  • rxgonz
    44 posts Member
    Wookiees Always Win !!!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/6706/wookiees-always-win/
    Come join the Wookiee family, where hairy armpits are MANDATORY (not really)! We like to have fun, raid, and kick a$$. If you can contribute 600 Tix a day and are at least 4.5M GP, then send me a DM and let's talk! Here is our dating profile:
    US and International Guild: 19:30 Reset (UTC-5)
    Wookiee Zerg Times: Rancor 7pm, hSTR 8pm, hAAT 9pm (EST)
    TW: Optional, but if you join.... You Fight! We are 13-3 in 2020!
    Tagline: "Firmly Relaxed, Competitive Guild"
    Geo TB - DS: 30 Stars, LS 15 Stars
    GP:273M GP
    Discord: DarthRayder#5243
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/31707/genki-dama/
    237mil GP UK Guild

Currently looking for 1 person to join us!

Guild Reset - 5.30pm (UK)
    - HRancor - 8pm - Simmed (UK)
    - HTank - 8pm (UK)
    - HSTR - 9pm (UK)
    - Discord required
    - Daily contribution of 600 Tickets is encouraged but we understand RL may affect that so no pressure!
    - LSTB 45 Star (suspended)
    - DSTB 44 Stars (suspended)
    - DS Geo - 29 Stars - LS Geo - 13 stars
    - Need to contribute to TW/TB

4mil GP minimum requirement, If you don’t meet the requirements, Talk to us 👍🏻

We are a fun, friendly and helpful guild! Join our discord to find out more about us!

https://discord.gg/PZWJ8N9
  • YodaDoc
    1014 posts Member
    Chairborne Rangers (https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/)
    (Invite only)

We are looking for 4 active people to join our guild. We are one independent guild of three in an alliance.
    We prefer that you're Geo DSTB ready or working on it.

Requirements...
    • Must be active - daily players only
    • Must be at minimum level 85
    • Must be at minimum have 2.5m GP
    • Must have swgoh.gg account
    Here's our rules...
    • Be active: do the quest's daily guild activities and generate at least 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    • No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    • We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed. Rules are as follow...
      • For TW defense, if you join, must score points otherwise get a strike.
      • For TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike (rarely happened).
    • Geo DSTB: we get about 17 stars, 5 WAT shard
    • Geo LSTB: we get about 8 stars
    • HPIT (Sims)/HAAT/HSTR: 24 hours wait period, start time is 8 local rotating with EST, PST, EU (Germany)
    • Discord is optional - rated PG :)
    Any questions? Or welcome aboard? :)
  • Electrus
    160 posts Member
    FB_IMG_1588539631021.jpg
    The Fìnal Order (with an ì that has a goofy point)
    218m gp with 48/50 filled
    We are relaxed and fun focused but we are competitive as well. So don’t worry about being chastised for missing a day of tickets or anything like that.
    Come join us, we will help you get Wat shards and grow faster than you would otherwise!

Limited time offer: free pics from my magazine collection.

What we want:
    -At or about 3.5m or more
    -Daily 500-600 tokens please
    -guild event participation
    -discord chat and preferably swgoh.gg acct
    -fun people

About us:
    40 or so of us left our old 220mil gp guild to start a new one where everyone has a say and not just one person decides our rewards.
    We are perfectly capable of doing all heroic raids.
    Many of us have been together for years.
    So if you are disillusioned with your guild or just want a change of pace please send me an ally request: 226-664-613
    or hop onto our discord: cv7ztkK

Hear from you soon, E
  • Wellsdog
    61 posts Member
    Hoths’sHeros are looking for 2 new members. Ideally looking for people with at least 1m GP

123 mil GP guild
    All heroic raids (Pit on sim)
    Active in TW & TB (Hoth LS, Geo DS)

We only ask 2 things, participate in TB/TW and let us know if you’ll be offline.

We use Discord and would prefer members to join also but this is not compulsory.

Ally code: 123-147-392
    Discord: Wellsdog#1059

https://swgoh.gg/g/1982/hothssheros/
  • Aicandme
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Seeking new players to join a competitive but casual and helpful guild.

https://swgoh.gg/g/23497/501st-intimidators/
    501st Intimidators

As of April-end 2020, we are:
    - A 170M+ GP with HSTR on farm.
    - An elite, coordinated TW guild with a 95% win rate.
    - 19 ★ Separatist Might | 9 ★ Republic Offensive
    - Almost entirely home-grown (first guild ever joined) with dedicated players that have been with us since level 35.
    - An active, supportive community of real people looking to have fun and be competitive without turning this into a second job.

Seeking:

-Around 3m or more
    -Daily 500-600 tokens
    -Discord preferred but not required
    -Guild event participation
    -Overall good people

Guild Activity Guide:

- Activity: Players will be removed after 3 days of inactivity or for consistent lack of participation unless they provide advanced notice.
    - Raids: All raids begin at 8 PM Eastern US time and are simmed/FFA after a 24-hour join period.
    - Territory Events: Follow guild orders set by our Officers. Questions and feedback are always welcome.

https://discord.gg/F6XnzMg

Feel free to message me here or send me an ally request 621-828-274
    Post edited by Aicandme on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/7486/the-notorious-few/

We are a long-established, independent guild focused on working together to maximize our enjoyment of SWGOH. Most of the players have been together for 2+ years, like to joke around and have a good time. We enjoy strategizing on mods, TW/GA and how best to get the upcoming characters with minimal spending.

-235mm GP
    -101-18 in TW
    -27* DS Geo TB (26 Wat); 12* LS Geo (4 KAM)
    -Raids on farm with a rotating schedule (times CST)
    -Active on discord; we have haikus

We like to maintain a balance of being highly active without being oppressive. We do not require a mandatory 600 tickets but most members achieve that and the guild usually generates 28k+ tickets daily. We expect everyone to participate daily (especially TB phases) for the benefit of the guild.

We are looking for players who have at least 3.5mm GP, are ideally top 50 in arena and with a working knowledge of mod usage. F2P, whales and everyone in between are welcome (we currently have many of each). Feel free to message me with any questions (Bot#5441 on discord)
  • Guild: Galatic Civil Empire
    190MIL + GP
    -We are currently focusing on LS Geo (11* & DS Geo (26*+)
    -26+ Wat Shards
    -Guild raid times – HPIT 6:30PM CST, HAAT 8PM CST, HSTR 7PM CST

https://swgoh.gg/g/13074/galatic-civil-empire/

Mandatory
    -TW/TB (When members are busy IRL, we have them go full defense for TW, we aren't insane people)
    -Discord & Swgoh.gg (We actually want real people, not someone who lurks and never participates in chats, we're a family as well!)
    -500+ Tickets

Preferred
    -Join all raids, if not, you're missing out on rewards to bolster your roster!

GP Requirements:
    -Case by case Basis. (We average about 3.5 mil gp/member, so that's a good ballpark)

Interested in checking us out?
    https://discord.gg/vpTpDzZ
    Or message me directly:
    Discord: JShadow5757#0335
    341-982-819
    (Please do not message me here, I do not check my messages)
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    The Zefiro have room for 4, going into this LS Geo TB!

https://swgoh.gg/g/8484/zefiro/

Based in East US timezone, we hit raids around 8:15p after a 24-hour join (rancor simmed).

Scoring an average of 26* in DS Geo, we have been doing a mix of LS Hoth (full-clear) and Geo so folks can star up their GAS and Malaks, but transitioning to Geo more frequently.

Our TW generals who came aboard just a couple of months ago have been going strong, and we're fresh off a couple of back-to-back wins! A great time to join us. TW is optional, however, so if you don't want to be part of their coordinated effort you can choose not to join those events.

Fun, democratic group, all we expect is that you participate in events you join and cooperate with our strategy to get the most loot for everyone, and if you disagree with the plan, speak up respectfully to make your thoughts heard.

Contact DocDoom#3475 on Discord! Please have at least 4m GP to apply (or slightly less if you have a VERY focused roster).
  • Rockstars
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2302/rockstars/

About Us-
    183M GP w 5 spots open
    Heroic Raids w 24 hr join
    21 Stars Separatist Might
    10 Stars Republic Offensive
    Will soon do LS Hoth Full Clear

Ideal Person-
    3M GP or very focused roster
    Likes a casual guild that still acheives greatness.
    Likes winning majority of TWs
    Likes claiming Wat Tambor Shards and helps in that effort
    Works hard in GAC and translates that to TWs

We are a great veteran guild with no outside chat requirements. We do expect our members to contribute everywhere possible with just a modest amount of in game instructions. We have several very savvy players who are willing to help you.

Many of our players could be in stringent hardcore guilds because of their roster and ability, but they choose this guild because of the casual, yet high reward atmosphere.

We give everyone a chance to succeed. Come check us out. Let us help you with your goals. Help us become better.

We are doing a Hoth Legacy ski trip this weekend.

Open to join
    Ally Code 896-986-543
  • Dance989
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Spirit of Fire
    Currently sitting at 31 members / 29mil GP and looking to fill out our ranks.
    We run weekly heroic raids (and lower tier stuff as well).
    We do not have a specific activity quota, just please be active!
    Minimum player level is 65.
    We are super chill, don't mind answering questions, and look forward to having you.
  • Recruiting for my Independent Sister Guild.
    They are a 201 mil gp guild US time zone.
    Looking to bring in up to 7-8 ACTIVE members that want to participate fully in all guild events.
    Contact me on Discord azzies#5447
  • CORELLIABANNER.png?width=371&height=301
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3707/the-republic/
    The Republic-Corellia is recruiting active players. Our opportunities to grow come from raid rewards and TB, therefore we require 600tx daily and full TB participation. Corellia is 229gm gp, 26DSGTB, 20WAT, 11 LSGTB. Corellia is part of a 17 guild alliance. The Republic.
    GUILD RESET: 6:30pm EST || RAIDS: 8:00pm EST on FARM
    Ideal recruit
    -4.2m gp
    -600 daily tickets
    -Geo ready
    -Most marquee characters 
    -Forcus on teams for TB special missions

All applicants must have SWGOH.gg profile and discord.
    Dm me on Discord:
    @Phodor Firefight (Corellia CRO)

Or join https://discord.me/joinrepublic
    Come Join Us
    CORELLIABANNER.png
    (edited)SWGOH.GG - Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Database

Check out The Republîc Roster and accomplishments on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
    The Republic Roster

Discord Me The Republic Embassy Discord Server

Recruiting server for the Republic alliance in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. - Gaming is what Discord is all about.
    icon_b30039a63405e22885f5a3dface35ba073e0887d2c250e51bff6a5c6553b70d8.jpg
  • Def1974
    20 posts Member
    It’s Not A TRAP
    We need YOU!
    We are an active guild(190 mil)looking for 2 members. You need to be at least 3 mil or have a focused roster.
    We are doing both dark and light side Geo TB. Geo dark 19 stars/13 Wat shards. Geo Light 9 stars.
    We prefer all members to get 600 tickets but it is not a necessity as long as you are active daily.
    We are old school and only use in game chat.
    Please bring a positive attitude with you if you decide this is the guild for you.
    You can contact me directly.
    Ally code 428-548-691
    Def1974
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • Binxy
    805 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9085/brotherhood-of-darkness/

Guild-Name: Brōtherhood of Darkness
    Guild-GP: 230m

Geo LSTB: 13/36 (KAM Shards = 1+)
    Geo DSTB: 30/33 (Wat Shards = 35+)
    Hoth LSTB: 45/45
    Hoth DSTB: 48/48

HPIT: 8pm BST (on sim)
    HAAT: 9pm BST (on farm)
    HSTR: 10pm BST (on farm)

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ky2R2AZ
    Discord Host: Binxy#9448
    Ally Code: 493-799-258

The Brōtherhood of Darkness is a fully heroic independent guild focussed on Geonosian Territory Battles and Territory Wars. We are now recruiting players with a minimum GP of 4m, who are ready to compete with a very active and friendly, fun guild.

Top players and collaborative environment - feel free to send me a message on discord if interested.
  • Zahav
    9 posts Member
    Hello everyone

We are a guild of 210M looking for another player. We are in GMT timezone. Doing raids from 21h and 21h30.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1407/portuguese-rebels/

LSGTB: 10*
    DSGTB: 25* -> come get some Wat shards with us.

As a guild we try our best at TW and TB. We keep improving our perfomance at TB battle, specially DS.

Currently we need another player 4M+ GP, active, doing 600 tickets per day.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers.
  • Darkman1980
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Hi, wir (the Mando Encouragement, 155 GM) suchen neue Mitglieder für unseren Haufen. Wir sind eine deutschprachige aktive Gilde mit viel Spaß am Spiel.

Was können wir euch bieten:
    - 18 Sterne im Geo DS
    - Je nach Wahl schaffen wir 7 Sterne im Geo LS oder 42 im Hoth
    - TK-Winrate >90%
    - Logischerweise alle Raids heroic (Rancor gesimt)
    - aktiven Discord-Server
    - hilfreiche und nette Mitglieder

Was solltet ihr mitbringen:
    - Nach Möglichkeit mind. 2 Mio. GM
    - Freude und Wille an der Weiterentwicklung
    - Bei Verfügbarkeit Teilnahme an den Gildenevents

Was erwarten wir nicht:
    - Keine Aufgabe eures Privatlebens. Wir sind erfolgreich unterwegs und regelmäßige Teilnahme ist wichtig, aber Privatleben geht immer vor und wird von uns respektiert.

Wenn wir euch neugierig gemacht habt meldet euch. Aktuell suchen wir 5 neue Mitglieder.
    Eure Chance.

Das ist der Weg!

Ihr erreicht uns wie folgt:

https://discord.gg/K4bTkJF
    https://swgoh.gg/g/67197/the-mando-encouragement/
    SWGOH: 338-356-611
  • Just had an unexpected opening. Hoping to fill before TB starts.

https://swgoh.gg/g/61712/udder-madness/

We are a friendly, active group of rapidly growing and veteran players.

We are looking to consistently grow our roster.

++About Us++
    • 49 Awesome members
    • 128M GP and climbing (grew from 70M 7 months ago)
    • Reset: 1830 EST
    • Territory Battles - DS Geo 14+ (and WAT shards), LS Hoth >37
    • Territory Wars - >80% wins since Sept 2019

++Raids++
    • HPit 8PM EST - sim
    • HAAT 400 PM EST
    • HSith 1200 PM EST

++Rules++
    • No required daily tickets. But we encourage 600/600
    ++More tickets = More raids = More goodies++
    • Guild chat is encouraged, and we have a discord for better communication.
    •++It is mandatory to have fun, make new friends, and better yourself.++

A member of Boba’s Alliance with guilds ranging from 60M to 308M (40+ FULLY INDEPENDENT GUILDS, Non-Micromanaged Family)
    www.bobasalliance.com

https://swgoh.gg/g/61712/udder-madness/

Let me know if you have any questions
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/5377/ab-alquwa/
    Looking for an ACTIVE but STRESS FREE guild??
    Look no further! We avoid a ton of rules and nonsense - but still grow and compete at a nice pace.
    We are looking for guys that can help in the Geo TBs right away. We're flexible on GP
    Contact me on Discord: kelkatarn#6390
    T7YxZzq.png
  • Bonjour à tous !
    Notre guilde recrute de nouveaux membres qui aiment jouer avec passion et bonne humeur :smile:

Notre guilde : Les Maîtres Écarlates
    Nous faisons en auto le rancor 7* et nous avons un système de rotation pour répartir les points équitablement sur le HSTR et l'HAAT. Sur la bataille de Géonosis nous faisons du 17* côté DS.
    Nos conditions d'accès sont les suivantes :
    • Avoir au moins 2.5M de PG
    • Avoir Discord, c'est obligatoire mais par contre on ne force pas la connexion journalière.
    • Etre francophone, c'est plus simple pour communiquer :wink: Belge, Suisse et autre Canadien on vous aime aussi !!!

Logo13.png

Faut pas hésiter si tu as des questions !

• Mutiners without fears

1 space ....low turnover of players

180mil gp.....active but relaxed. No rules other than playing regularly and following TW and TB instructions

Heroic raids

Raids 7.30pm uk time

Geo Tbs

Good tw strategy and record

Ideally looking for a player with minimum 3m gp or a focussed roster

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
  • GT1 is looking for a group of 3. Would also entertain a slightly larger group 4-6 if the right fit/rosters. Message me if interested.

What we offer:
    • 215MM gp independent guild (48/50)
    • People from all over but primarily CST/EST based
    • 26 Stars in Geo TB (expect to hit 27* next TB and 28* the one after that)
    • 80% Winning TW record
    • HSith on farm, rotating times between 10:30am and 5:30pm EST
    • HAAT on farm, HPit sim, both with 24 hour join periods
    What we are looking for:
    • Fully active in all aspects of game, especially TW and TBs
    • GP of 4.5Mil+, exceptions can be made for exceptional rosters
    • Top 150 in arena, Top 50 in fleet
    • Strong TW and TB teams. Can earn Wat shards.
    • Discord for communication to coordinate TBs and other activity
    • 500 to 600 daily raid tickets

Check out our profile at: https://swgoh.gg/g/25798/galacticteam1/ or swing by our Discord channel (https://discord.gg/ZQ4NUwe)
    Message me here, in-game (348-885-251) or look me up on Discord at Wildcat#7773 if you have any questions. Look forward to hearing from you.
This discussion has been closed.