Players Looking For Guilds - May 2020 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

12346Next

Replies

• A_Ron_Achilles
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Guild found; thanks all and happy hunting!
    #freeAhnald
    Post edited by A_Ron_Achilles on
  • terascque
    43 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi guys,

I am a returning player. I am not sure when i last logged in, but I want to say it was about 1.5 years ago.

Mods had just been changed, Bastilla had just been released, and BHs were now a thing in preparation for Chewie I think it was.

I am trying to find a guild that has a reset between 1-4 AM central US, or 7-10AM, which is like 6-9 am GMT or 12pm-3pm GMT.

Is there anything like that out there?

P.S. just to make sure i am clarifying correctly what i am looking for, I work overnight. I can only join raids during those times.

I was hoping for a reset, followed immediately by a raid. I suppose reset does have to come during those times, but I can only raid during that time.

https://swgoh.gg/u/terascque/

Thanks,
    Post edited by terascque on
  • Mathcharyst
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    (Edit) Found a guild. Thanks all.

Ally Code is 719-391-327

SwGOH link: https://swgoh.gg/p/719391327/

Characters: 56
    Zetas: 3
    7* Characters: 21
    7* Ships: 6
    860K Galactic Power

My present guild has stagnated and many members have left over the last few months.

Will contribute at least 300 to 600 tokens a day.

Looking to join an active guild involved in TW and Heroic Sith raids ( I do need General Kenobi shards). Looking to connect with more experienced players I can learn from.

Post edited by Mathcharyst on
  • Pharian
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Found the droids I was looking for. Thanks for the responses everyone!
    Post edited by Pharian on
  • Rydia131
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Hello!

We are a small group of long time players looking for a potential guild switch. We have 5 accounts averaging 4.5 mill gp. There is the possibility of a similar 6th account if the fit is right.

Throughout the accounts we have all past meta toons up through gas. There are 2 GL and 2 more coming shortly. Lots of past officer experience and very focused daily players.

Looking for a guild that is primarily US east coast based. Preferably at least 29/14 *s in geo tb. 30+ wat shards and the more kam the better! We are hoping to find a focused guild that excels in tw as well and has passion, focus and communication throughout the game.

If you are interested please contact me through direct message in the forums. If it seems like an initial good fit i can pass on all swgoh.gg profiles as well as getting in touch through discord to start the application process.

Thank you for your time!
  • d00d
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, my username is d00d

Ally code: 583-616-669

GP- 975k (will be 1M soon)

LVL- 85

I am looking for an active guild that does well with TW and TB. I would prefer to join a guild that has +100M GP.

Active player who does anything & everything I can participate in. I work well with others and donate frequently.

Timezone- GMT-4

Discord - wyatt_hickman#0931

GG - https://swgoh.gg/p/583616669/
This discussion has been closed.