Galactic Legend Rey [Lend Your Hero Code]

2Next

Replies

• How do I use your hero as an ally?
  • Hello, new player here! enjoying alot it so far!

ally code: 718-621-563
  • Zur wrote: »
    Hello, new player here! enjoying alot it so far!

ally code: 718-621-563

• Sup
  • Need help getting new data card
  • Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    bgqtuo0cvott.jpg

Greetings Holo Tables Veterans and Novices,

Have you unlocked Galactic Legend Rey and looking to share your vast knowledge of this Resistance hero with the community?

Are you a newer player who would like to borrow a really strong Galactic Legend Rey to use on the Light Side, Cantina, Mod Battle or challenge holo-tables?

Are you an older player who did not unlock Galactic Legend Rey but want to test her out?

Here, veteran players with Galactic Legend Rey can post their ally codes, allowing players who do not have Galactic Legend Rey to become allies with them and borrow her!

0jqlxo3ibwy4.png

Then Lend your hero by the following rules:
    > Post your ally code if your willing to share your Galactic Legend Rey with the community!
    > What tables you have the lead set
    > No additional text or the post will be edited/removed

713-878-661
  • 713-878-661
  • 758-785-332 add me please. Would appreciate the help
  • Plenty of space for new players needing help. 893-434-639
  • xpgammer
    141 posts Member
    SkyMaster wrote: »
    How do I use your hero as an ally?

When you do a cantina, light side or dark side battle it will tell you to borrow an ally.
    you may have to click the back arrow to get certain characters.
    Sometimes a door is just a door
  • 196-549-155 add me
  • Ally Code: 873-434-291
    I am a new player, looking for help with allies for light/dark side battles. Thank You!

Here's my code 171-249-197
  • Level 50, started playing 2-3 weeks ago. Looking for strong characters maybe a guild haha

815-411-852
  • Newerish hyperdrive player looking to trial some GLs to choose a farming path

Also just looking for a guide.
    365-991-292
  • Mid level player need ally for content code is 977-963-951. Thanks
  • I could also use help please! I started playing 10 days ago.

386-118-931
  • New player

Need help

392-962-981

Thnx btw
  • Dear players. You are approached by a player who has immersed himself in the world of Star Wars and realized that he will not get far without the help of mentors. I will forgive anyone who doesn’t mind their time as allies. My code is 248-632-212. Thank you in advance for your help.
  • Hi guys, I am new too but I love SW from ... 40 years X)

Where can I find this code?^^"
  • Just started playing for the first time. Would love some help with some of the stronger allies to see how fun they are or just any! TIA ally code is 673-246-159