Time Zone Considerations

miketo
139 posts Member
Dear CG (@CG_SBCrumb),

first, thank you for the upcoming double drop events. However, something that I would like you guys to consider is the notification timing for events such as this. When I logged into the game (17:45, May 3rd) I received the notification of the double drop events. At this time, I have already used my refreshes for mod energy and regular energy. This is unfortunate, had I known earlier I would not have used these and then just before midnight I could have stocked up energy with refreshes.
Essentially, I have missed out on one days worth of energy into the double drops. I would ask that you consider ensuring these announcements go out a minimum of 24 hours prior to anyone entering the time of the double drops.
Thank you for your time on this matter.

Replies

• DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    They did announce them in here well in advance.

I take your point about in game notifications, but the precedent has long been set to get this info from an alternative location.
  • miketo
    139 posts Member
    So, hard node attempts go from 5 to 8 during the period of May 4th to May 28th. However, May 4th has come and passed here in Japan. Would have been nice to have double drops with the increased hard node attempts.