New Characters/Gamemodes

FlareStorm
33 posts Member
edited May 2020
What new characters or gamemodes does everyone want? I’m hoping for RoTS Anakin, RoTS Obi-Wan, and maybe Chancellor Palpatine with Republic and Separatist synergies. I also think a new raid would be cool. Maybe the attack on Coruscant and the kidnapping of Palpatine?
Post edited by FlareStorm on

Replies

• Options
    I just want Mara Jade :D and I will never get her :disappointed:
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Vader before suit and “Vader’s Fist”
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    None. I want new game modes where I can do something with the chars/ships I got. THEN we can talk about new chars...
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Zzyymm
    51 posts Member
    Options
    Mara Jade would be fantastic, but I agree, I don't see that happening.

I'd like to see more Mandalorians. I've seen far too much argument about what makes a Mandalorian, but I'd love to see some Pre Vizla or others from the Clone Wars series.
  • Options
    If you want more Mandalorians I think Shae Vizla would be a nice addition too. Otherwise Talon Kardee or Kyle Katarn and maybe Captain Palleon and Jorus C Baoth well pretty much everything from the Thrawn Trilogy. If we go for more Canon related Characters I would like to get Satele Shan and Darth Malgus
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    None. I want new game modes where I can do something with the chars/ships I got. THEN we can talk about new chars...

This. I don't enjoy this thing were I sit and stare at my characters with no place to use them.

We are almost certainly getting a few more Mandalorian (the show) characters. After that I don't care.