Darth Revan Minimum requirments?

jawa7778
283 posts Member
edited May 2020
Now that relics are out, what is the minimum you can gear up the "losers" needed for DR and still succeed? So, if you have Hk-47 and Bastilla Shan(Fallen) reliced up, what about the rest, Canderous, Juhani, and Carth? How much gear do they need? For Revan and for Malak?

Replies

• I’d gear them up anyway because of Malak. Get everyone except one to at least G11 except one who is gear up to at least 8 or 9. There are more expert opinions out there however. That is just what worked for me
  • jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    I’d gear them up anyway because of Malak. Get everyone except one to at least G11 except one who is gear up to at least 8 or 9. There are more expert opinions out there however. That is just what worked for me
    Which one would you not gear up? Canderous seems to have some value because his unique synergies with DR’s death mark. Juhani would work under a JKR lead because she is both Jedi and old Republic. That leaves Carth who is useless.
  • jawa7778 wrote: »
    I’d gear them up anyway because of Malak. Get everyone except one to at least G11 except one who is gear up to at least 8 or 9. There are more expert opinions out there however. That is just what worked for me
    Which one would you not gear up? Canderous seems to have some value because his unique synergies with DR’s death mark. Juhani would work under a JKR lead because she is both Jedi and old Republic. That leaves Carth who is useless.

Carth is a good leader for mission, big Z and T3
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    jawa7778 wrote: »

Arguably, you left off the best character to play under Carth, which is Canderous. But you're correct, Carth isn't useless and if you have to level a bunch of OR, you'll want him so you can actually use them as a team.

Plus, you pretty much never use Juhani with JKR or Canderous with DR. Of the ten characters you can use for Malak, most people leave Juhani and T3 undergeared. T3 doesn't really fit well with Carth, and Juhani isn't that good.
  • BlackBart
    156 posts Member
    While you can be under geared to get Darth Revan to reach the character GP needed for the Malak event you pretty much have to get to g12 or use a zeta.
  • jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    jawa7778 wrote: »

Arguably, you left off the best character to play under Carth, which is Canderous. But you're correct, Carth isn't useless and if you have to level a bunch of OR, you'll want him so you can actually use them as a team.

Plus, you pretty much never use Juhani with JKR or Canderous with DR. Of the ten characters you can use for Malak, most people leave Juhani and T3 undergeared. T3 doesn't really fit well with Carth, and Juhani isn't that good.

Okay. Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking of using Juhani with JKR because GK will eventually move to a Padme squad and then JKR won't have a tank. Juhani is both Jedi and Old Republic and so would highly benefit from JKR lead. I was going to use T3 for my GG nuke squad.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    T3 is indeed useful foor GG nuke squad, but instead of juhanni, you should use hoda or ezra (Hoda is much better, but ezra is still ok)