BUG: No attack commands in Fleet battle: 2 days in a row wasted my best fleet in DS Geo TB. Bad! X(

Anyone else getting this problem frequently? It's happened to me many times before and now two day in a row.

I go into DS Geonosis Fleet combat mission with my Thrawn/Bossk team. This is normally a very easy win, but I have no attack commands and the TM is frozen. The ships are just bobbing up and down, but there's no way to attack. Changing targets doesn't work, selecting Auto Battle doesn't work, swearing at it doesn't work. I'm out of ideas...
kj2nl3zy06rb.png
zdocrpjiwwt8.png
mite7jimo0m8.png

I thought this issue has been "fixed" multiple times?!!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The last fix they stated they had an eye on what was causing the majority of them. They stated it was not 100%. which is why its important that these reports make it to the correct place.

Please report this to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>