Dooku's dodge leadership appear to be less than 15%

CPMP
974 posts Member
The dodge rate appears doesn't seem to be 15%. In today's games even an enemy team without a dodge leader or dodge buffs/skills, dodged 3 times (eth koth 2 times and Sid dodged my Vader's culling blade) while my Dooku leader team dodged only once. Now it's nearly impossible to test proc rates with this broken RNG (1 game Daka ress 0%, on another game Daka ress 100%) but i noticed something else too while i was checking leaderboards.

My Dooku's leadership dodge says 9.5% evasion for everyone :
XwfkPtw.png
While my Dooku's skills are all maxed, including leadership :
Excihaz.png

Is this another bug? Is it intentional when you play vs AI? Is this a tooltip error?
The number of bugs in this game is too **** high.

Replies

• I'd say display bug
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    It appears fine only when you have Sid/Lumi in team, because these 2 have high dodge too. But then you can't know if the dodge was caused by Sid/Lumi or Dooku's leadership.
  • Defence always seems to get an rng bonus compared to the offence team. I just had a pvp game and decided to match opponent player for player, he dodged a total of 7 times while I dodged once. First loss in weeks. It was the same before Daka fix, the defender always rezzed while you would get lucky every handful of games to get 1.
  • The curse of the percentage based skill system.

It does seem like the AI gets a disproportionate amount of positive rolls, but I think this is most likely not the actual case and you, like most of us myself included, tend to only remember the games when they dodge like crazy and not the gams when they dodge nothing.
  • Courier wrote: »
    I'd say display bug

= glitch, yes.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I do not know if the leader abilities apply correctly.

I do know there's been a long term problem since launch of leader abilities at times displaying a downgraded version in arena.

What the arena team gets in application though, I couldn't tell you.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • I think the leadership displays are still buggy. I have Dooku in lead and it said 15% evasion while at the time I actually only had 13.5%. Phasma had this problem with her leadership ability display in pvp as well.
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    DOOKU NEEDS TO BE BUFFED! :p
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Today the tooltip changed to the correct one and dodge appeared to be higher than yesterday.
    aCusudK.png
    So unless they released an update yesterday just to change a tooltip (which i highly doubt), this appears to be a bug which affects the leadership skill (and i guess other skills* too)

*Sometimes i noticed lower lvl skills within fights in GW. The most obvious one was JC heal to have 1 additional turn cooldown. So i guess this rules it out as tooltip error and makes it more like a downgraded skill bug.
  • ChazSunray
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    How can we even calculate whether we are getting the correct proc rates playing offense? For all we know, the AI-defense could have the correct combined effects of the team comp, while we are playing the gimped version; or, we could have the correct proc rates (mostly) on offense, and the AI-defense gets a buff to make up for its lack of intelligence.
  • HUSKARL wrote: »
    Defence always seems to get an rng bonus compared to the offence team. I just had a pvp game and decided to match opponent player for player, he dodged a total of 7 times while I dodged once. First loss in weeks. It was the same before Daka fix, the defender always rezzed while you would get lucky every handful of games to get 1.

Bolded the relevant part. Seems to. Has worked both ways for me.
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    Sorry? I think i must be misunderstanding? You think dookus dodge leadership is LESS than advertised? You mad bro?

All top10 of my shard are dooku lead. I had a good defence day today and only fell from 1st to 13th. I buy one attack refresh so 10 attacks, first beat 10th to get 10th. Next SEVEN lost to dooku lead teams. His dodge is INSANE. I run 2 teams, a max jedi or a max droid depending on oppenent, neither could dent a dooku team. My ig86 with his aoe would MAX hit 3/5 toons. My ig88 one shot kill special was dodged twice. Not only did they dosge at around 25%, but every dodge gives them offence up and they tear me to shreds :,)

Why do they not test run these things? They buff qgj, 90% has him lead, now they've buffed dooku and the whole of my top10 is him lead.

The only consistency in this game seems to be change trying to correct the imbalance the last change made. its like a dog chasing its tail, you can get closer but they're never going to quite get it.
  • Good! Hopefully it's not a bug.