???!!!!REFILLS!!????-WHY SO MUCH???

PLEASE REDUCE THE REFILL COST-WHEN U WANT TO PLAY AND THE COST GOES-50-100-200-400-800-900-1800 AND SO ON--IT IS JUST NUTZ!!!-U CAN ONLY PLAY 15 MINUTES TILL IT REFRESHS IN 24 HRS.-ALOT FOLKS WOULD PLAY MORE AND THE EXPENSE WOULD ALL AVG.OUT.PLUS COULD U PLEASE HAVE THE REFRESH TIME GO EVERY 6 HRS-INSTEAD OF 24 HRS-TY--AND HOPE U ALL HAVE A MERRY XMAS!!

Replies

• Stop using sims and that'll fix your problem. Also, the whole point of refills costs more is so that you don't jump from lvl 50 to 55 overnight giving you a huge advantage in arena. So if you want all that extra xp and gear then you have to pay up with crystals. Not to mention its 50,50, 100, 200 for regular fights
  • I think the OP was talking about the arena. And I somewhat agree with them 5 in 24 hours is low a 6 or 8 hour refresh would be better. I will use 50 crystals but I won't use 100. If it refreshed more often I would use 50 crystals more often.
  • Rutank wrote: »
    Stop using sims and that'll fix your problem.

Wut.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Rheen wrote: »
    Rutank wrote: »
    Stop using sims and that'll fix your problem.

Wut.

He meant you'll be able to play longer if you use less sim. The green ticket that lets you skip combat and just get the stages possible rewards