First Zeta

Froggyogy
90 posts Member
edited May 2020
So I finally aquired 20 zeta mats so I can purchase my first zeta. Any recommendations on a first zeta. I am trying to get C3PO so would it be good to zeta Chief Chirpa. Also, I am going to get Padme soon because I want to build a good Padme squad so should I save my zeta for her. Or are there any other good zetas worth investing in. Here is my swgoh.gg: Quantum

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Personally, I'd focus on my arena team first. You don't need Chirpa's Zeta to unlock C3PO.

Nute or Dooku would be your best bets.

Nute benefits the whole team, but Dooku's makes him more tanky.
  • Froggyogy
    90 posts Member
    Gotchu, so the thing is I want to eventually switch from that team to Galactic Rep, so my squad in another two weeks ish or so will be Padme, JKA, Asokha, Yoda, and C3PO, so I was wondering what zetas would revolve around that.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Padme leadership first.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Definitely save your zetas up for that Padme squad. Padme L, Padme Unique, Ahsoka unique, Yoda unique, then probably 3p0, though I don't use him so wouldn't know how important his zetas are. Jka's is a luxury zeta, but once the team hits relics its very useful. Is you guild doing HAAT? You'll need GK for the ideal GR team.
  • Froggyogy
    90 posts Member
    Yeah we run all heroic, I will hopefully have GK in another month or so, I am at 95 shards right now. Thanks for the zeta order btw, that was helpful!