Sith empire trooper not getting health steal?

Coolnessda
276 posts Member
As of this moment my sith empire trooper is at gear 9 and according to mods says he has 5% health steal. However when I use him in a Darth revan led squad he doesnt seem to be getting anything and is the first to be slaughtered thanks to his taunting ability. Does this have anything to do with any of Darth revan's abilities or is he just not high enough gear level to see much of an impact on health steal? Because even using his aoe attack doesnt do anything for health recovery so I dont know what's going on.

Replies

• nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    I recorded this today, let me know if you see the health steal.

https://youtu.be/uTqugGIBjr4
  • nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    Unfortunately, the damage (at times) on Red trooper is pretty anemic. He has to be high relic, high CC, and get his stats way up there to have the survivability you're after. I didn't see any decent damage until I g13'd him.
  • Drageero
    151 posts Member
    OP said Sith Empire Trooper, not the FO Sith Trooper.

SET doesn't do a lot damage, so his health steal, especially at G9, is going to give a very minimal amount of health. Health steal isn't really a reliable way to recover health for most characters, especially tanks.
  • Ok thanks for the input. My Darth revan squad is mostly relic 4 now aside from sith empire trooper and malak so I was just wondering why that toon was not getting any noticeable health steal
  • Well say he does 10,000 damage. At 5% health steal that means he's going to only get 500 health back on a hit. 500 health on a character which has a high health pool because he's a tank is next to nothing, so you're not really going to see much actual return for that
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    he heals up at 2:58 ish after the aoe. and each time after. not sure what the issue is

edit: oh vid isn't op. nvm.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you