Every time I get a Stun Gun my brain goes...

Do I give this to which one of my 57 characters that needs it.
will it be,
JKR,
Drevan,
Geos,
Clones,
BH,
Nightsisters,
Seps,
Galactic Republic,
Rebels,
Sith,
Empire,
FO,
or just cry myself to sleep

Replies

• I also find I am always short on those mk5 stun guns. They rarely show up in the shard store and I rarely get them as rewards in any part of the game :/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's a good thing that all 57 dont need it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I also find I am always short on those mk5 stun guns. They rarely show up in the shard store and I rarely get them as rewards in any part of the game :/

Farming them will come at a rate of 20% (I believe is the %for purple gear), I guess that could be considered rarely, but at least its consistent
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I also find I am always short on those mk5 stun guns. They rarely show up in the shard store and I rarely get them as rewards in any part of the game :/

Farming them will come at a rate of 20% (I believe is the %for purple gear), I guess that could be considered rarely, but at least its consistent

It isn't just the 20% part that stinks. Their appearance in the stores with currency other than crystals is pretty atrocious.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    I never have this problem. I always know exactly who's going to get it. Or no one is, and it'll be saved for the next character I gear that needs one. You shouldn't gear more than one character at a time, it'll just make you crazy and is inefficient.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

It isn't just the 20% part that stinks. Their appearance in the stores with currency other than crystals is pretty atrocious.

It shows up plenty in GE and Shard stores if you check at every refresh and aren't getting a bad run of luck.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Do I give this to which one of my 57 characters that needs it.
    will it be,
    JKR,
    Drevan,
    Geos,
    Clones,
    BH,
    Nightsisters,
    Seps,
    Galactic Republic,
    Rebels,
    Sith,
    Empire,
    FO,
    or just cry myself to sleep

If you can’t decide if JKR / DR need it more than your Empire toons than handing out stun guns is the least of your brain problems
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Do people still pay attention to the little banner at the bottom of the screen showing who currently wants gear? I just tune that out.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Do people still pay attention to the little banner at the bottom of the screen showing who currently wants gear? I just tune that out.

They do when they're doing a poor job of making a semi-valid point.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • LordDirt
    4987 posts Member
    I never have this problem. I always know exactly who's going to get it. Or no one is, and it'll be saved for the next character I gear that needs one. You shouldn't gear more than one character at a time, it'll just make you crazy and is inefficient.

I gear squads all at once.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »

2pcsqhv7kczi.png

every time I do that I'm always missing a piece or 2. usually some lower end thing I didn't account for that gets used up building a piece.
  • SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

2pcsqhv7kczi.png

every time I do that I'm always missing a piece or 2. usually some lower end thing I didn't account for that gets used up building a piece.

For each GL, you pretty much need to gear 2 1/2 squads at once.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.