Issues with lag while fighting

I play on an iPhone 6+. Whenever I fight, everything is in super slow motion. If there is a timer, it goes normal speed. I’ve uninstalled and re-installed the game and it persists. This has been happening for at least three days now. Is it just me?

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Yeah. The game doesn't lag while fighting. Try clearing up some storage space, close some apps (force quit) before playing SWGOH and see if that helps reducing the lag
  • DuneFlint
    648 posts Member
    Are you on 1x? I've had a few times where it was even slower then 1x even though it was set to 4x, but I found if I just cycle through the speeds it gets fixed.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Yeah. The game doesn't lag while fighting. Try clearing up some storage space, close some apps (force quit) before playing SWGOH and see if that helps reducing the lag

You’re being crazy. It lags all the time for me and I’m on a 11 Pro Max. But sure.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Get an android and you will stop lagging

I wish it were that simple. Android here, ancient phone (Galaxy J3), lots of lag but also limited storage space so that may be the issue.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I have 76GB of storage left. I think I have plenty of space. I’ve closed all the apps to see if that helps and it doesn’t.

Ultra wrote: »

• dalosto147
    282 posts Member
    Lag a lot.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    idk if it will help but try submitting a bug report

i'm using an iPhone XR and game has never lagged for me fortunately
  • Call 1-800-Lag-alot if you like a healthy bot.
  • marxuke
    163 posts Member
    what la- a- la- gg are u talking about?
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    Is it your wifi or data connection? I upgraded our 5 year old wifi router and it made a HUGE difference.