What factors into ship speed and other stats?

Been trying to figure out what stats apply between pilot/ship that accounts for speed, protection, health, tenacity, etc.. From what I gather, a ship's stats are determined by:

1. Ship star level
2. Ship abilities
3. Pilot mod levels
4. Pilot relics?
5. Pilot star level

Does anyone have some insights into what plays into ship stats? Interested in overall stats, but really looking to increase ship speed. Like, right now my Negotiator is at 189 and I don't think it can get any higher, because GK is maxed the eff out, but still would like to understand what accounts for all of these stats.

Thanks for the help/info!

Replies

• ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    Been trying to figure out what stats apply between pilot/ship that accounts for speed, protection, health, tenacity, etc.. From what I gather, a ship's stats are determined by:

1. Ship star level
    2. Ship abilities
    3. Pilot mod levels
    4. Pilot relics?
    5. Pilot star level

Does anyone have some insights into what plays into ship stats? Interested in overall stats, but really looking to increase ship speed. Like, right now my Negotiator is at 189 and I don't think it can get any higher, because GK is maxed the eff out, but still would like to understand what accounts for all of these stats.

Thanks for the help/info!

In short, anything that increases pilot or ship GP improves ship stats EXCEPT mod color/letter.

In a bit more detail.

Everything you mentioned originally .

Yes, relic levels count.

Mod level and number of “dots” count (but not color/letter quality, a lvl 15 gray 5E mod has the same effect as a gold lvl 15 5A, but both will improve over a 4 dot mod, or be not as good as a 6 dot mod).

Not mentioned, Pilot level and pilot ability levels (including Omegas and zetas)

Ship level
  • Additional question.. does mod effects also applies to ship? Like if health mod then the ship health will also increase?

And also what mod do you prefer for ships? I have TIE Silencer, FO TIE Fighter, FO SF TIE Fighter, and jedi consular
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    No, only the amount of dots (3, 4 5 or 6) on the mods effects the stats