Thinking of returning HELP

I am an old player I quit on melenium falcon release. What has changed and what are the requirements for end game post falcon release??? And is this game even worth playing still?

Replies

• A lot has changed except it is still a massive grind and now possibly harder than back then but if you have the right guild and outlook this game can still be fun
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    I am an old player I quit on melenium falcon release. What has changed and what are the requirements for end game post falcon release??? And is this game even worth playing still?

Depends on what you are looking to get out of it and what you are willing to put into it. Lots of new toons, relics (g13 and beyond), better ways to get zetas than relying on challenges. But also heavy grinds, very steep requirements for new toons, very challenging/impossible TBs.

There's a new bundle, the Hyperdrive bundle, that gets you a lot of key toons at 5 stars to begin the tasks for legendaries like Chewie, Padme, C3PO and tons of gear. The cost is set in stone but the value is up to the buyer.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"