Please allow a way to have gear and ability mats refunded on characters not being used

Can you figure out a way to allow us to get all the gear and ability mats we put into characters we don’t use refunded? Or make farming mats and gear a lot easier.

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    never going to happen. it's resource-management game, so be careful is the best advice I can give
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Camaroman wrote: »
    Can you figure out a way to allow us to get all the gear and ability mats we put into characters we don’t use refunded? Or make farming mats and gear a lot easier.

Yes to easing the gear crunch, meh to the mats crunch as the higher the level you get the easier it is to achieve (sitting on 8 full zetas ATM), and no to the refunds. It would make it too easy to gear the new toon, and even the old old old toons you geared to 12 can have fun usage in GAC still....and a sandbox mode once CG stops their nonsense :)
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Everyone would unlock GLs and then ungear rose, phasma, etc
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    @Daishi
    Everyone would unlock GLs and then ungear rose, phasma, etc

This. Except then everyone would also immediately shift that gear to FO toons and get Kylo with no waiting.

I mean, if I could have gotten GAS by temporarily shifting gear off of my FO squad and a couple other toons I wasn't using, I could have gotten him first pass.

Nope. This will never happen. I get why people want it, but that's not this game.
  • Spharynx01
    251 posts Member
    This is not the way...
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Spharynx01 wrote: »
    This is not the way...

Well played 😉

• Absolutely never going to happen.

But to be fair i could imagine it with really hard restriction.

Wild idea but how about this

- Once in a lifetime
    - Resets a single character to lvl 1 g1
    - Salvages with 50% efficiency
    - Costs some crystals (ca 1000)
    - if the character is a required or an avaiable toon in a character event that toon gets temporary disabled until the event gets replayed again. (resetting ewok scout? very well, replay the ewok event and until then you cannot use 3PO, GAS and GL Rey)

So i think this would be viable.

Cons: it is still not free. And has tremendous amount of possibilities to f it up, and i think the record we have is not an encouraging one. Probably not even worth the effort. But again, back to the first line: NEVER going to happen, in any form.