Keeping new players interested

Hello everyone!

So, I am a veteran player and I have been able to influence a few of my friends to start playing the game. This game, however, is not very begginer F2P friendly. What should I do to try and get my friends to stay interested in the game?

All answers welcome

Replies

• Options
    This is the most f2p friendly game I've played. I would suggest working on Seps to unlock Padme and then building up a GR squads, as many others have suggested if you were to start today
  • Options
    Give them each $100 US for the hyperdrive pack. lol. I dusted off my alt account before Mando came, and have been enjoying the early stages more than my main account. I especially enjoyed unlocking Mando characters with a level 68 Phoenix squad. I think you should share your mistakes, your successes and give them any help they want/need.
  • Options
    This is the most f2p friendly game I've played. I would suggest working on Seps to unlock Padme and then building up a GR squads, as many others have suggested if you were to start today

I did get them to start with seperatists and they are about to take on padme to hopefully get her 5 star. It is brutal at the start because if you dont get the hyperdrive bundle you are basically trapped at the bottom. But I guess thats just how it is
  • Options
    Give them each $100 US for the hyperdrive pack. lol. I dusted off my alt account before Mando came, and have been enjoying the early stages more than my main account. I especially enjoyed unlocking Mando characters with a level 68 Phoenix squad. I think you should share your mistakes, your successes and give them any help they want/need.

Yea! haha I actually told them that I started the game 4 years ago gearing up my droids which was a HUGEEE mistake at the time. It kind of paid off in the long run now with the grevious monster and the Darth Revan HK synergy. I have shared my many failures haha
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Yea! haha I actually told them that I started the game 4 years ago gearing up my droids which was a HUGEEE mistake at the time. It kind of paid off in the long run now with the grevious monster and the Darth Revan HK synergy. I have shared my many failures haha

Droids carried me through a few metas before wiggs came into the META.
  • Options
    Yea the HK lead was pretty decent for a bit! But then fell out of favor. That hurt quite a bit haha
  • Options
    If we get jar jar then everybody will undoubtedly play
  • Options
    If we get jar jar then everybody will undoubtedly play

These are the facts XD