Are all Padme teams R7 worthy cause of LSTB?

Mephisto_style
5724 posts Member
edited May 2020
Are all Padme teams worthy of bringing to R7 because of their value for LSTB? Seems like reasonable logic to me, or can you get 4/4 in the missions with less relic on that team?
I am here with my Padme team.
Should I R7 just for LSTB? iezchate1v4w.png
Post edited by Mephisto_style on

Replies

• Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    None of this makes sense.
    Start again.
  • You want more relics on GK, he takes a beating. You also need relic on 3p0 for him to survive AoE.

I have:
    R7 Anakin
    R7 GK
    R4 Ahsoka
    R4 padme
    R1 3p0

I can get 4/4 often but it is still not consistent. 2/4 ~ 4/4
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Yes, for your best chance you want all to be R7 for LSTB.
  • Also keep in mind that GK, Ani, and Ahsoka are all part of the current fleet meta. Taking them to R7 will be useful for your fleet, not just LSTB
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    Yes, for your best chance you want all to be R7 for LSTB.

Agree with them all being R7 will help LS Geo, strongly disagree with doing it at mid-level GP specifically for TB. Those relics could be saved for GLs or GAS and their requirements, both of which are more consistent TB teams and superior PvP teams.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I would r7 your jawas
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »
    I would r7 your jawas

It’s fair to give them a relic level each for every Jawa-thread he has started.
  • You guys mock it, but there is a legitimate and valuable use for Jawas in the game and the details and uses deserve to vet discussed.

I might relic JE, JS, and Nebit.
  • You guys mock it, but there is a legitimate and valuable use for Jawas in the game and the details and uses deserve to vet discussed.

I might relic JE, JS, and Nebit.

giphy32.gif?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=540%2C406&ssl=1
  • chpMINIsolo_77
    3103 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Why would you dump relics on Jawas over the other options for LS Geo TB, unless this was an alt account?
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    Why would you dump relics on Jawas over the other options for LS Geo TB, unless this was an alt account?
    If you acquaint yourself with his post history, you might begin to understand.
  • Why would you dump relics on Jawas over the other options for LS Geo TB, unless this was an alt account?

The R1 for the trio would just be for TW Geo counters. I take out 2 Geo teams for my guild each TW. Lots of attackers fail Geos and it helps to have people in the guild to make up for that
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

The R1 for the trio would just be for TW Geo counters. I take out 2 Geo teams for my guild each TW. Lots of attackers fail Geos and it helps to have people in the guild to make up for that

This is more of a guild issue than a Geo issue.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    Agreed. That’s a colossal waste of one player’s resources just to make up for one other’s inadequacy.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    I think R7 padme rocks
  • Why would you dump relics on Jawas over the other options for LS Geo TB, unless this was an alt account?

Because it's a game and games are supposed to be fun. Not a linear one way street, that isn't fun for some people still believe it or not.
  • jman1234
    93 posts Member
    I would relic 7 CUP and CWC for your padme lineup 4/4 guaranteed not a scam at all

Because it's a game and games are supposed to be fun. Not a linear one way street, that isn't fun for some people still believe it or not.

That's what I have my alt account for 😉
  • crash2018
    24 posts Member
    apart from LSTB, R7 padme teams can beat all non-GL teams in squad arena / GAC on offense, plus she's no slouch on defense either.

And I have asked minichlorian to give me feedback on how his r7 jawas do next lstb