Ship Battles

Hey everyone I’ve heard that ship battles get really hard, I was wondering how good your ships need to be to unlock characters like Shaak Ti and B1 Battle Droid. I was wondering how hard is it to get that far on the fleet battles? Im currently running Fives, Ahsoka, Anakin, and JC with Mace capital ship. I’m doing these ships because they will eventually be used to get GAS, which is my ultimate goal. This might be a dumb question but what I’m asking is: will these ships be enough to get me to 7 star Shaak, B1, and others?
Thoughts?

Replies

• It depends on the level and star level of the ships, and the level, stars, mods, and gear level of your pilots. The higher the better.
  • KausDebonair
    1293 posts Member
    Zanir wrote: »
    Depends on how good your GR ships are. You need a decent tank for sure. Do you have the sandwich starfighter? (Y-wing) I think with Mace's regen and protection abilities a 4/5* Y-wing should carry you through fleet battles. I did fleet battles with Biggs as my tank. Somehow 3-starred all nodes.

Alternatively, Hound's Tooth is the answer to all things fleet.

Home One and Han’s Falcon, Biggs, HT starting lineup. Then the rest of the normal Home One Rebel fleet (Phantom, Ghost, Cassian, and I think I used Wedge). Carried me through it all with a 5* Falcon at the time.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    I did it with G10-G11 geo's with thrawn, chimaera 6*, the geo's, thrawn and the geo ships 7*
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Most of my ships are trash, but a solid Hounds Tooth carries me through. My damage dealer was the TIE Silencer
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Fleet GP is ridiculously undervalued in terms of victory points, it's only one battle vs multiple squad battles and you only need one quality fleet to beat your opponent's defense at which point it doesn't matter what they do to your defensive fleet.