Mods

AnakinTheGreatII
9 posts Member
edited May 2020
I want to ask if its good idea to guide myself with the mods used on the characters ( copy to my characters) from the top players on swgoh.gg ? Currently i do have some of those mods but i do miss some mods too .

Replies

• ir21tiny
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Mods vary from game mod to game mod. Your arena mods may be different than your raid mods or GAC mods. Most of the time it's a good idea to use them as a guide.

Gaming-Fans.com has solid guides.

I suggest you look on the internet the character you want to mod, the word mod, then gaming fans.

Example: Yoda mods gaming fans
  • Options
    Alright thanks ,cause i've been putting the recommended mods ,and i went to check out other players so i wanted to ask for your opinion cause i saw several players to use the same(almost the same mods ) on ahsoka or some other character
  • BlackBart
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Many people use similar mod sets on the same characters. Just keep in mind that the set choices are just part of the mod equation. The mod primary is also something to think about. And then there is the secondary mix. Most notably the speed secondary.

There is a big difference between running a 4 mod speed set with 0 speed in the secondaries vs a 4 mod speed set with a 100 speed in the secondaries.