Military Might Bug

Anyone know a way around it or have a bonus tip? I haven't had trouble with this prior to today but since the heal buff isn't working I've had like 15 attempts that don't end well in the final tier. Clones are pretty much all r7 and Rebels are all minimum r3 with the exception of C3PO, so I can do pretty much any team comp

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    What isnt working right?
  • Heal over time doesn't actually heal
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Heal over time doesn't actually heal

It never has in this event. Try CLS, Han, Chewie, R2 and Fives.
  • jr8972686
    176 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    cody lead, rex, echo, arc and 5s should breeze challenge 1, not sure about challenge 2. keep 5s taunting the whole time and spam the event ability in the first round for the passive assist chance on all the clones
  • marxuke123
    103 posts Member
    I managed to do tier 2 w R3 Han, R3 R2D2, R1 Chewie, R1 C3PO, G12 Luke. Made sure i had some event buffs up before going to last battle, because it helps with the assist. Also attacking Vader first worked for me better.
  • Finally got through it. People have said the bug has been there the whole time, which honestly makes sense now that I think about it. I don't know, I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theories about events being changed but holy cow this was 10x more difficult than it has ever been for me. Using Rebels I've practically been able to auto the event and I've never needed more than 2-3 tries at the tier 2 event.

This time it took probably a couple dozen. I tried all sorts of different comps but finally got it with the standard Rebels I always use. R3 Chewie, CLS, and R2D2, r5 Han, and G12 +5 C3PO.

Oh well. Seems like you could fix a buff to work pretty easily but whatever. Good job CG
  • Finally got through it. People have said the bug has been there the whole time, which honestly makes sense now that I think about it. I don't know, I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theories about events being changed but holy cow this was 10x more difficult than it has ever been for me. Using Rebels I've practically been able to auto the event and I've never needed more than 2-3 tries at the tier 2 event.

This time it took probably a couple dozen. I tried all sorts of different comps but finally got it with the standard Rebels I always use. R3 Chewie, CLS, and R2D2, r5 Han, and G12 +5 C3PO.

Oh well. Seems like you could fix a buff to work pretty easily but whatever. Good job CG
    Yea, I have the bug as well, had it for the past military might one as well... I win challenge tier one with Rex lead, echo, fives Han and chewie. Fives and Rex at g13, echo and Han at g12 and chewie at g11...

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>