Padmé with bugs

Hi all,

Most of the advice here seems to be about sep teams that aren't the more modern GBA-led Geos. What sort of gear did people use to get 5,6,7 * Padme with bugs?

Replies

• jawa7778
    283 posts Member
    Hi all,

Most of the advice here seems to be about sep teams that aren't the more modern GBA-led Geos. What sort of gear did people use to get 5,6,7 * Padme with bugs?

Oh, it's a tough battle to get Padme with bugs because they gain all that protection up. But, I think mine were all gear 10 or higher with both zetas on GBA.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    jawa7778 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Oh, it's a tough battle to get Padme with bugs because they gain all that protection up. But, I think mine were all gear 10 or higher with both zetas on GBA.

it's actually not in this event. I can't remember exactly but I think gba might have been g1 or 12? GBA's Queen zeta is absolutely essential, that I know. It was easy to get 7 once I had the bugs, so I assume it's easier too for 5/6* but couldn't say
    Maybe End Game isn't for you