ESB extra Hoth TB

With the celebration of ESB’s 40th anniversary, it would be awesome if CG gave us an extra Hoth TB ... run it on the next territory war cycle and it doesn’t even need to be both, give guilds the choice of which one to do.

There are so many of us who have moved onto Geo but may have achievements to unlock, GET 1 tokens to save up, or shards to gather.

What better opportunity than now?

Replies

• LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    One of the many questions I have for CG during the Q&As that has never been answered.....

I know you (CG) have said in the past that you don't want both the Hoth TBs and Geo TBs running at the same time. My proposal below, IMO, I think is a good compromise.

Every three to six months, during a week that the regular TB is not running, give all guilds a **CHOICE** to run a bonus LS Hoth TB (and three to six months later a bonus DS Hoth TBs) for either full or even half rewards.

You (CG) have said in the past that:
    • We don't want to use up too much time of the players.
    • We want to make getting players to G11/G12 easier.
    • We don't want to upset the game economy with too many rewards.

I say:
    • If the guild thinks the optional bonus Hoth TB is not worth their time, they will choose not to do it.
    • Having extra bonus rewards will help players reach G11/G12
    • If members of the guild are doing Hoth based quests or achievements, they can progress.
    • The game is not flooded with tonnes of extra rewards as the Hoth bonus "event" would only happen two to four times a year.
    • Some players complain about not having enough things to do. Doing a week long event is something to do.
    • Some players are interested in acquiring Rebel Officer Leia Organa and Imperial Probe Droid shards without having to spend GET2 currency.
    • Because Hermit Yoda, Wampa, Malak and General Skywalker all need GET1 currency, there is an ever greater need to play Hoth TBs as they provide much more GET1 currency.

If you don't think this is a good compromise, can you please explain why?
  • jman1234
    93 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    CG: It's too expensive to run both at once.
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    @jman1234 I was originally going to answer along those lines but I found the remark too snarky. :)
  • @jman1234 I was originally going to answer along those lines but I found the remark too snarky. :)

I think the issue with that question is it is too wordy... the questions that do get answered tend to be ones that benefit CG in some way or the short questions...or at least in the Q and A

• @jman1234 I was originally going to answer along those lines but I found the remark too snarky. :)

I think the issue with that question is it is too wordy... the questions that do get answered tend to be ones that benefit CG in some way or the short questions...or at least in the Q and A

Wording can be too expensive