How should I update my team?

AnnaGrace
15 posts Member
edited September 2020
(May 11, 2020) This is my current team I use for almost all battles that use light and dark side characters:
wrbaohe7uo0s.jpeg
I was considering trying to get enough shards for Bastila Shan and (Jedi knight) Anakin, to replace LS and Jedi consular. Would this make for a good team or should I consider using a different one? I’m not considering a Phoenix team since I want to use at least a few characters I already have. Here’s my inventory if this helps.
3byvd6wy294i.jpeg

6g7ihfimglt9.jpeg

Update: my current arena team as of September 1, I almost have Kenobi unlocked to replace Unduli and am working on Seperatists for Padme. 8p1iel1886tb.jpeg
Post edited by AnnaGrace on

Replies

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Best bet is to pick a faction and build them up. You can pick a meta team or just have fun and pick a team you like.

Ex. Use KRU as your lead, put in FOX and FOTP and Vader and TFP. Start farming two other FO to replace Vader and TFP and then farm the whole squad to 7*s.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Its quite clear from your inventiry that you are a new player. It would probably have been better to put your question in the new player section, but I guess that doesn't matter much.
    As @LordDirt saud, it's best to focuss on one team/faction and build them up. But Im going one step further tgan him. Im linking to a new player guide made by Ahnaldt101, that should help you with which legenadies require which chacarters and which factions are best to focuss on early. Hope that helps you a lot as well.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYT_b3z7O0A
  • P.s. bastila shan, jedi knight anakin, and ahsoka tano are all good characters that are viable end game. So they would never be a bad investment. Still recomend watching the guide, but focussing on those 3 is not a bad idea.
  • Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Its quite clear from your inventiry that you are a new player. It would probably have been better to put your question in the new player section, but I guess that doesn't matter much.
    As @LordDirt saud, it's best to focuss on one team/faction and build them up. But Im going one step further tgan him. Im linking to a new player guide made by Ahnaldt101, that should help you with which legenadies require which chacarters and which factions are best to focuss on early. Hope that helps you a lot as well.
    Thanks for the guide, I also checked out the channel and it has a lot of helpful tips.

• AnnaGrace wrote: »
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Its quite clear from your inventiry that you are a new player. It would probably have been better to put your question in the new player section, but I guess that doesn't matter much.
    Thanks for the guide, I also checked out the channel and it has a lot of helpful tips.

No problem.