Best Rey(GL) team

thedrjojo
952 posts Member
Will be unlocking Rey in about a week so trying to figure out the best team to put around her. Meta report seems most common team is Rey, resistance bros, the +2, with those two most commonly being GK and gas or chewy or Malak. Wat is also a common addition, sometimes wat+gas, wat+jtr... Holdo makes an appearance. Two people in my arena shard actually run Padme lead, jka,GK,gas,Rey...

So which is likely going to be the best squad?
I've listed all the squads to take first place on meta report

Best Rey(GL) team 22 votes

Rey, Finn/Poe, GK, GAS
4%
coco8863 1 vote
Rey, Finn/Poe, GK, Chewy
18%
JDK82chionophileTherionTbstratigist 4 votes
Rey, Gas, GK, JKR, Wat
22%
Spindr1ftScuttlebuttJarvindDrageeroJuldi 5 votes
Rey, Finn/Poe, GK, Malak
4%
Antario 1 vote
Rey, Finn/Poe, GK, Holdo
0%
Rey, Finn/Poe, GK, Wat
4%
LordDirt 1 vote
Rey, Finn/Poe, JTR, Wat
13%
LaLunaValKemosabe73TB24 3 votes
Rey, Finn/Poe, Holdo, R2D2
0%
Other (L3? Rose?) Padme lead?
31%
Savage__Will__16Dnazzx34ReptileKyJoe_CoolTheAnimistBrotheriusLuckSpybarker1 7 votes

Replies

• chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    Rey, Finn/Poe, GK, Chewy
    What's your objective? If it's to climb through GAS/DR/Padme, it frankly doesn't really matter what your team is. Poe and Finn are good and synergize well, but nearly any five reasonably geared LS toons will work (I personally like RHF/RHP/GK/Chewie for this).

If it's to sit in first indefinitely, two of GK/L3/Malak are probably best as your fourth and fifth (kinda rude though).

If you need to beat other Reys, I've found Wat/GAS/Hoda/GK to be effective.
  • What's your objective? If it's to climb through GAS/DR/Padme, it frankly doesn't really matter what your team is. Poe and Finn are good and synergize well, but nearly any five reasonably geared LS toons will work (I personally like RHF/RHP/GK/Chewie for this).

If it's to sit in first indefinitely, two of GK/L3/Malak are probably best as your fourth and fifth (kinda rude though).

Trying to find effective team, and also thinking tw/GAC defense hold, although these comps all cannibalize other good comps so not sure I'd run them like that anyway.

Idk. I'm 70/330 and want to figure out what to do with it,and my gas team I'm climbing from mid 40-50 now...my shard is nice enough to make a way for us without a GL yet to still reach out payout, so ill be doing the same,but easier to do that from rank 12 than 50
  • Reptile
    114 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Other (L3? Rose?) Padme lead?
    A strong pre-taunt Tank is real nice to have and L3 fits the role perfectly.
  • Other (L3? Rose?) Padme lead?
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    What's your objective? If it's to climb through GAS/DR/Padme, it frankly doesn't really matter what your team is. Poe and Finn are good and synergize well, but nearly any five reasonably geared LS toons will work (I personally like RHF/RHP/GK/Chewie for this).

Trying to find effective team, and also thinking tw/GAC defense hold, although these comps all cannibalize other good comps so not sure I'd run them like that anyway.

Idk. I'm 70/330 and want to figure out what to do with it,and my gas team I'm climbing from mid 40-50 now...my shard is nice enough to make a way for us without a GL yet to still reach out payout, so ill be doing the same,but easier to do that from rank 12 than 50

My undefeated GAC defense team is Rey, GK, Malak, L3 and Bariss. All are r4/5+. It does break up some teams but I did all squash on the rest of my defense and got Kyber last season in division 1...
    Also, my Rey has 225k hp before start of battle/leader so she heals for at least 50k hp whenever someone crits her because of bariss. Bariss, GK, and L3 also all do well to dispel any shock or heal immunity through the fight
    But in squad arena I typically use Rey, hero’s, GK, L3/Malak unless I want to play around with other lineups. I don’t have GAS But my shard mates run with him instead of L3 and it seems like a new meta